1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Wao I don't know how I'll get through muh life without Shadow's approval 💁

Well he’s also another 1988 Boi.  Did you know there was a baby boom in the late 80s...birth rates steadily inscreased throughout the 80s.  Without even looking it up I know birth rates are way down now because of the pandemic, the economy and a lot of younger adults married or not don’t want kids. @saltyant how’s your sister?

• Confused 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
28 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I'm so triggered by Stowe!! I mean, imagine if Blue Mountain added on a $450 season parking pass for season pass holders who already had to pay $649. I wonder if this site would be up in arms, or if everyone would gladly pay and perhaps even offer double for the season parking pass???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

I'm so triggered by Stowe!! I mean, imagine if Blue Mountain added on a $450 season parking pass for season pass holders who already had to pay $649. I wonder if this site would be up in arms, or if everyone would gladly pay and perhaps even offer double for the season parking pass???

Id just pay it and move on with my life.  I have more important shit to get angry at.  Let’s make this a day of kindness Salty.  

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Id just pay it and move on with my life.  I have more important shit to get angry at.  Let’s make this a day of kindness Salty.  

Dang, I was hoping for lengthy filibusters and passionate diatribes from rugged mountain men with long beards who will spread the word of this travesty and maybe start a worldwide movement to boycott Epic Resorts. The big question on everyone's minds today is whether @Ski2Live Live2Ski would buy a season parking pass if he lived near Stowe??

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Dang, I was hoping for lengthy filibusters and passionate diatribes from rugged mountain men with long beards who will spread the word of this travesty and maybe start a worldwide movement to boycott Epic Resorts. The big question on everyone's minds today is whether @Ski2Live Live2Ski would buy a season parking pass if he lived near Stowe??

Suck on a sour warhead salty 

E59438D6-0984-4ED9-B961-E26D97F4C2BF.jpeg

AE040FFC-ADB6-4A6A-AC35-7506C4BC9898.png

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Who is coming with you, me and Matt Edge when we go to Stowe this winter? We need a fourth person in the carpool to avoid the parking tax.

Do you have a ski rack?  I think your car seats five men so I call middle of the back seat of the SaltySubie between Matt Edge and @Dirtwolfand @RidgeRacercan sit in the front seat and he’s in charge of the music, yoo hoo and fruit by the foot. 

• Boner City 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Do you have a ski rack?  I think your car seats five men so I call middle of the back seat of the SaltySubie between Matt Edge and @Dirtwolfand @RidgeRacercan sit in the front seat and he’s in charge of the music, yoo hoo and fruit by the foot. 

This is grate! Maybe @AtomicSkier can fly our skis up to Stowe in his aeroplane.