I analyized Stowe Mountain Resort's Facebook post on parking and concluded the Laughing Face and Angry Face reactions combined outnumbered the Like reactions by 9%.  It's pretty crazy to see one-third of reactions as a Laughing Face. If you'd like me to post additional analysis on the public's reaction, fax me and we can set up a conference call.

1409180975_NewBitmapImage(3).jpg.fe3ba68b8f550df5b0f95097c06a78b8.jpg

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

B1F9E668-EE02-4AE2-8BA7-C3CDC6A2CF6F.jpeg

I analyized Stowe Mountain Resort's Facebook post on parking and concluded the Laughing Face and Angry Face reactions combined outnumbered the Like reactions by 9%.  It's pretty crazy to see one-third of reactions as a Laughing Face. If you'd like me to post additional analysis on the public's reaction, fax me and we can set up a conference call.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, saltyant said:

58139BD1-393D-4D43-8BE2-20E9775462ED.jpeg

• Confused 1

Everyone be sure to vote against paid parking on this Facebook page. Every vote counts. It's your patriotic duty to make your voices heard. With your votes, we can truly make a difference in the great battle of the paid parking. Free parking at ski resorts is our constitutional right and is as American as hot dogs and apple pie.

Screenshot_20221003-142924-816.thumb.png.68998193fb6d508624b3490f4ca8950a.png

Edited by saltyant

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Everyone be sure to vote against paid parking on this Facebook page. Every vote counts. It's your patriotic duty to make your voices heard. With your votes, we can truly make a difference in the great battle of the paid parking. Free parking at ski resorts is our constitutional right and is as American as hot dogs and apple pie.

Screenshot_20221003-142924-816.thumb.png.68998193fb6d508624b3490f4ca8950a.png

Salty you can vote for me.  My choice is option 1.  

69A78E5E-FBDF-4CAE-90A1-9430B475AF42.png

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Mixilplix said:

@saltyant That's Capitalism...Isn't that the Right way?...... Can't leave money on the table.....

Correct. But the Facebook poll firmly concludes 76% of people will not ski at resorts that charge for parking.  Therefore, when Stowe's revenue decreases by 76% this season, they will revoke the paid parking. That's thanks to uncle Adam Smith and the magic of the invisible hand of the free market. We just gotta get those poll numbers higher, so get out there and vote!

Edited by saltyant

22 hours ago, saltyant said:

Correct. But the Facebook poll firmly concludes 76% of people will not ski at resorts that charge for parking.  Therefore, when Stowe's revenue decreases by 76% this season, they will revoke the paid parking. That's thanks to uncle Adam Smith and the magic of the invisible hand of the free market. We just gotta get those poll numbers higher, so get out there and vote!

Salty...Isn't Facebook just fake news?...Figured you would be getting all your info from Truth Social....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1