February 7th powder potential roll call!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Anybody gonna be at Blue tomorrow morning?  I'll be there for opening..could be a nice solid snowfall and comfortable temperatures combined with midweek crowds...I'm stoked!!!  

Hope you get a bunch of fresh tomorrow, you will be like the powder whisperer with all the snow days at JH and now at Blue.

1 minute ago, JFskiDan said:

Its not out of the question, but it seems less likely with words like sleet, freezing rain, and rain being thrown around alot. By me not going, ensures it stays all snow. If i go, it will be raining as i pull in the lot. 

Nah it will be all snow until at least noon at Blue mountain...with the storm and resulting cloud cover quite a distance away temperatures will plummet overnight at all levels of the atmosphere.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nah it will be all snow until at least noon at Blue mountain...with the storm and resulting cloud cover quite a distance away temperatures will plummet overnight at all levels of the atmosphere.  

Realistic eta is 11 am. If it was gonna be all snow its a No-brainer. 

1 hour ago, SallyCat said:

Am at Blue now; DW is all bermed-out for boardercross? Is/was there a competition?

Yeah Saturday and Sunday was a skier-boarder cross competition and nightmare to dreamweaver was closed to the public.  

See indiggios post 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1