February 7th powder potential roll call!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Yeah, looking like the warm air has moved northward farther than previously predicted.
Hard to say how long the cold air in place is going to withstand the warm onslaught.

Still calling for snow to start around 7am in Palmerton and continue to 12pm.

Edited by indiggio

9 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Yep. The headmaster said "Have fun and use your time wisely." I mean, I can only do ONE of those things so I'll see you there. 

Wow what a title...headmaster..back when I was in school they were called principals lol. I'd leave for blue now but I'd be way way too early. I'll wait till around 7 to leave. 

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow what a title...headmaster..back when I was in school they were called principals lol. I'd leave for blue now but I'd be way way too early. I'll wait till around 7 to leave. 

You know there is no snow on the ground and they open at 8:30, right?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

We have a principal for the high school, but the headmaster oversees the whole school (elementary, middle, high school). 

They were blowing snow all over the mountain last night, so it won't be a "powder day" but it should be really good skiing.

8 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

We have a principal for the high school, but the headmaster oversees the whole school (elementary, middle, high school). 

They were blowing snow all over the mountain last night, so it won't be a "powder day" but it should be really good skiing.

What does blowing all over the mountain matter...snow will be fresh groomed for new snow to adhere to..gonna start dumping in about a half hour. I'm hoping for an inch or two for opening bell. Ding ding. 

• Like 1

Super big heavy flakes when I left the house this morning and as I went south turned into nothing but sleet. I'm out for today unless they let us leave early for some reason. The real good stuff will be falling at Montage, looks like a foot up there. 

• Haha 1