Bear Creek 2/6

Kyle

Left work at 330, took an hour and a half which is longer than normal thanks to the perfectly timed traffic lights in exton. Got here at 455, lot was empty. First few runs were alright, soft snow. Snow is starting to harden as the sun goes down (obviously). I’ll try to update this at some point. 

Free tickets are the best tickets 

4 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

driving 100 from WC to BC during rush hour would have me thinking very horrible thoughts

The speed limit at that time of day is 25 mph in the left lane, 50 in the right lane, and 65 on the shoulder of you own a bmw, Audi, or Mercedes. 

• Like 1

Skied until about 830. Snow didn’t harden up as much as I thought it would. Park was okay, nothing crazy but it has ZERO flow to it. They have that entire trail and they stack the rails pretty much on top of each other toward the bottom. 

Went over and checked out nastar around 8. Looked like a pretty solid course. Maybe I’ll give it a shot one night. I’ve never run gates before so it would be interesting although timberline has the pitch of a beginner trail at almost any other mountain. 

Stopped at the local watering hole on the way home to grab a beer and some food. Unaware weyerbacher made a mellow monks, it’s alright, kind of fruity and seems like it would be a good summertime beer. All in all not a bad day 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Mellow Monks is like a lighter pear Merry Monks? Correct? That usually comes out in the fall.

Yes it is. I wasn’t aware they made it until tonight. 

Merry monks no’s in the other hand, I’ve had my fun with those