Weekend roll call thread 2/10-2/11

GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

Better get out first thing, they keep upping the start time of the r**n... :angry:

I couldn't make it after all. Deep in the weeds at the office desk. Luckily I'm busy because I'm having a very productive (and frankly fucking lucky) job search, and that's eating up work and ski time. Happily so. 

4 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

i doubt blue will be open tomorrow.  im not even mad, cause the eagles are super bowl champs so i dont care about anything else this week

They might close tomorrow or there might be a few hour window of nothing but clear sky's tomorrow morning. As long as I don't end up like Clark W Griswald at Wally World I'm happy 

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They might close tomorrow or there might be a few hour window of nothing but clear sky's tomorrow morning. As long as I don't end up like Clark W Griswald at Wally World I'm happy 

it was looking like the rain ends tomorrow around 1.  going to blue around 1 on a sunday would be very weird lol

11 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

it was looking like the rain ends tomorrow around 1.  going to blue around 1 on a sunday would be very weird lol

You could hit up cicis on the way home. Maybe taco pizza

I'll keep an eye to the radar Never say never until the Facebook announcement. 

The really good run of avoiding washouts on weekends is over and per usual Mother Nature doesn't like TP4  I don't think that much base will be lost with today's rain..maybe 6 inches.  Tomorrow night the temperature is supposed to drop below 20 so operation blizzard 2.0 will go into affect.  Be glad it's before presidents weekend so Blue will go full strength on snowmaking vs spot snowmaking that occurs later in the season..One cold night will cement the base into bulletproof hard pack or what optimistic snowmakers like to call machine groomed packed powder. 

Just a little bump in the road with spring skiing on tap for Wednesday and Thursday and back to winter for next weekend..everybody have fun doing laundry today. 

• Like 2