8 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

I'm going to start a gofundme to ban Eaf.  Proceeds go towards the end of the year PASR party.

Not a bad idea. And then I come and crash the party. Yum.

But I heard GSS wouldn't spare a dime in my honor, so all of this is wishful thinking:(

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Make the GoFundMe and I'll donate. 

Make sure that the donations are refundable if the quota isn't met. Would suck to forfeit if it's only a $ short. Also consult your tax adviser for possible tax benefits.

9 minutes ago, eaf said:

Make sure that the donations are refundable if the quota isn't met. Would suck to forfeit if it's only a $ short. Also consult your tax adviser for possible tax benefits.

Everything raised by a GoFundMe goes to the fundraiser.  If the goal is $250 and $200 is raised the fundraiser receives $200 minus a service fee of 5% GoFundMe takes. 

3 minutes ago, eaf said:

So wait, either way the amount goes toward the party and you get to eat the cheese regardless?

That's lame. Send it to charity, then the ban will count.

No the money is for the PASR party...Salty might breakdown and drink one of Enjorales mikes hard lemonade 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No the money is for the PASR party...Salty might breakdown and drink one of Enjorales mikes hard lemonade 

That's exactly what I mean. It's not a fundraiser to ban me, it's a fundraiser to get Salty drunk in the parking lot. I deserve better.

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You don't deserve fuck all..you don't make the rules around here. 

Neither do you, and watch your mouth. If you browse back this thread, or plenty of other threads for that matter, you'll find that you're pretty liberal at insults and then complain that people seem abrasive.

25 minutes ago, Justo8484 said:

This got dumb fast. Sorry sally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, some threads are like jazz performances: you start out with a theme and then see where the other players go with it.  Eventually, you return to at least a faint homage to the original melody.  And sometimes one member of the band is kind of an asshole and can only play the recorder but thinks he's John Coltrane, but what are you gonna do? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1