4 hours ago, SallyCat said:

Nah, some threads are like jazz performances: you start out with a theme and then see where the other players go with it.  Eventually, you return to at least a faint homage to the original melody.  And sometimes one member of the band is kind of an asshole and can only play the recorder but thinks he's John Coltrane, but what are you gonna do? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, eaf said:

Neither do you, and watch your mouth. If you browse back this thread, or plenty of other threads for that matter, you'll find that you're pretty liberal at insults and then complain that people seem abrasive.

16 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2616.JPG

dead ass serious, ill give $20 cold hard cash to whichever one of you shows up to blue and punches the other one in the face this sunday.  no law enforcement, nobody jumping in, just a fair 1 on 1

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Not really. Dinner maybe. 

You doing anything with your girlfriend?

I don't have a girlfriend. Not planning on having one either...I'm content being single with the occasional fun with girls.  I don't believe in monogamy. Maybe a once a week girlfriend would be ok.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 9:19 AM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Zonked, Mamaskeez, Barb, Sally, Melissa, racerchick, beachie, sibhusky...

Er.  I'm not exactly active these days..  And, judging by this thread, the reason is obvious.

Edited by sibhusky
Had more to say
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1