2-9 ok

Shadows

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

After skiing Camelback you appreciate Blue. Just better runs, longer runs, more vert, better vibe, less flats, no waterpark. 

Who gives a damn about the water park lol. Montage has a water park and no one ever complains about that. That's cool you guys like the longer runs at Blue, I understand that, but the water park issue is kind of ridiculous. Just saying!

Glad you're having the time of your life at Camelback Shadows. Check out Cliffhanger if you get a chance. It's a really fun double black and never gets boring. About 800 feet of vert and no up hill segments. Also Marjie's is a really good black diamond, probably the best in the Poconos.

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Who gives a damn about the water park lol. Montage has a water park and no one ever complains about that. That's cool you guys like the longer runs at Blue, I understand that, but the water park issue is kind of ridiculous. Just saying!

It's not ridiculous it's aethetically displeasing...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Dumpin here! 

That one black by the hotel is closed. Park is closed. No idea how these trails ski. You start ripping then it turns or bottoms out. 

Skiing thouhh

Watch out for the yellow jackets or whatever the hell color the Cameltoe stoke stompers are wearing these days!

Don't take the kids to CB much as they don't let me use the PS&R cars and PA 5th grade Ski Passport together. And don't tend to eat a real meal at a ski resort unless with kids.  And often brown bag with them. Snacks and drinks.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

59 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Where? You have to skate a little to King Tut and Hump but that's like it. Stevenson side has no skating at all.

The flat parts to the trails are longer then the trails lol.

nah overall it was a good day. Just not comparable to blue by any means. Havent been up there in a few years. Im happy at blue. 

Still want to clean cbk glass though.

and their amentities are great too really. That lounge area by the hotel is great. Not sure what the bar situation is like though.

the remake of the main bar was nicely done though. Cb is a great spot to chill. Just not all about the gapers and trails.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I'll go to Camelback in the spring if they stay open longer than Blue..it's been five years since I've skied there. 

Let's hope it's another 5 years before the Camel stays open later than Blue.

Awesome morning at the Camel on 2/10. Cliffhanger was the runbof the day, ungroomed with soft natural bumps. Also enjoyed the soft ungroomed conditions on Rocket (chunkier snow here) and Lower Cleopatra. They should leave Cliff like this more often.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1