2/11- wet

theprogram4

Got to blue at 7:40 and parked in Jeffs spot.  I was the only one in line for opening and got first (and only) civilian chair.  1st run was paradise and I could barely see.  Second run was night weaver.  Thanks to Jeff and toast, I didn't haul ass down it cause I knew features were coming.  The second half was a border cross course.  Kind of fun I thought.  Wanted to ride til 10 but left at 9:30 mainly cause I kept having to wring the water out of my gloves.  I had fun despite the weather.  I may have literally been the only paying customer there lol. There were a lot of race kids there cause it looked like both razors and night weaver were prepared for events that got cancelled 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Got to blue at 7:40 and parked in Jeffs spot.  I was the only one in line for opening and got first (and only) civilian chair.  1st run was paradise and I could barely see.  Second run was night weaver.  Thanks to Jeff and toast, I didn't haul ass down it cause I knew features were coming.  The second half was a border cross course.  Kind of fun I thought.  Wanted to ride til 10 but left at 9:30 mainly cause I kept having to wring the water out of my gloves.  I had fun despite the weather.  I may have literally been the only paying customer there lol. There were a lot of race kids there cause it looked like both razors and night weaver were prepared for events that got cancelled 

props for braving the weather.

• Like 1