SallyCat

2 hours ago, RootDKJ said:

Imho, I think salt should get a blue pass.  He will have more fun and progress faster. 

Best decision I ever made: buying a Blue pass in February and getting my money's worth out of it before the current season had even ended. 

Salty's full of Camelback bravado, but he'll see the light. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow.. Not sure why but Saltys got people on pins and needles about where he'll invest in a pass next year. Salty you're like fucking Ross Gellar from friends right now deciding between Rachel and that British chick. You've somehow, someway developed a captive audience over your season pass. No pressure. I don't get it but I can't figure out why people watch "love after lockup" either but they do. Personally I'm hoping Salty drops an F you... And says Enjoy PA while I ski bum out west.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wow.. Not sure why but Saltys got people on pins and needles about where he'll invest in a pass next year. Salty you're like fucking Ross Gellar from friends right now deciding between Rachel and that British chick. You've somehow, someway developed a captive audience over your season pass. No pressure. I don't get it but I can't figure out why people watch "love after lockup" either but they do. Personally I'm hoping Salty drops an F you... And says Enjoy PA while I ski bum out west.

I don’t give a fuck where he gets a pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Wow.. Not sure why but Saltys got people on pins and needles about where he'll invest in a pass next year.

I'm more fascinated by his decision-making process. ("skip untracked powder in favor of free hotel breakfast" e.g.) and the way he agonizes over the whole thing. Whether he gets a Blue pass or not, I just want to enjoy seeing the process play out. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shadows said:

in all seriousness. I feel like salty would get a pass to blue and then the group would get tired of his shit and refuse to let him assimilate. then salty is stuck as a mtn that no one likes him at.

at least he fits in at cb.

Shadows have you met Salty?  I've met him four times and he's a nice guy.  PASRs are generally welcoming people we even accept Toast.  Well welcoming except for when it comes to Eaf.  

9 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

I'm more fascinated by his decision-making process. ("skip untracked powder in favor of free hotel breakfast" e.g.) and the way he agonizes over the whole thing. Whether he gets a Blue pass or not, I just want to enjoy seeing the process play out. 

The free hotel breakfast typically isn't worth the money.  I have heard they've stepped it up at the 49er in Jackson hole but I still prefer the bagel place.  I wonder what Saltys decision making process is like when he looks for a potential match on Grindr

IMG_2382.JPG

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

39 minutes ago, Shadows said:

in all seriousness. I feel like salty would get a pass to blue and then the group would get tired of his shit and refuse to let him assimilate. then salty is stuck as a mtn that no one likes him at.

at least he fits in at cb.

I'll get a pass whatever the hell I want or maybe I won't get a pass anywhere. If i choose blue I won't bother you or anyone else who doesn't want to be bothered and I won't tailgate with you guys and that's fine with me. Might make a few runs with Steeze or Root if I can keep up but That's all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The free hotel breakfast typically isn't worth the money.  I have heard they've stepped it up at the 49er in Jackson hole but I still prefer the bagel place.  I wonder what Saltys decision making process is like when he looks for a potential match on Grindr
IMG_2382.thumb.JPG.aaa69a209eb3fd3dc4ba0c8810c78aa7.JPG
The 49er breakfast was well worth it... Pancakes, eggs, bacon, biscuits, etc... You can't go wrong with that. The 49er overall was a sick deal. Doug your consistently positive reviews on the place are certainly warranted.
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
57 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
IMG_2382.thumb.JPG.aaa69a209eb3fd3dc4ba0c8810c78aa7.JPG

The 49er breakfast was well worth it... Pancakes, eggs, bacon, biscuits, etc... You can't go wrong with that. The 49er overall was a sick deal. Doug your consistently positive reviews on the place are certainly warranted.

I'm not a cheerleader.  If stuff is good I say it, if it's crap I say it as well. 

36 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'll get a pass whatever the hell I want or maybe I won't get a pass anywhere. If i choose blue I won't bother you or anyone else who doesn't want to be bothered and I won't tailgate with you guys and that's fine with me. Might make a few runs with Steeze or Root if I can keep up but That's all.

Don't listen to shadows, he's a jealous hater...while you were skiing untracked powder at Stowe last weak he was picking his belly button lint.  Thanks for the shout out to me and Root.  You can ski and hangout with me anytime.  

• Like 1