SallyCat

6 hours ago, saltyant said:

I'll get a pass whatever the hell I want or maybe I won't get a pass anywhere. If i choose blue I won't bother you or anyone else who doesn't want to be bothered and I won't tailgate with you guys and that's fine with me. Might make a few runs with Steeze or Root if I can keep up but That's all.

:wub:

4 hours ago, saltyant said:

Thanks TP4. You're a true bro. If I could edit my post above i would put you instead of Root because Root will sell me out in a second for free parking lot beers.

:rocks :nono  :fu

• Thanks 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Root did the snow become spring like today??  I'm looking forward to warm skiing and mashed potatoes tomorrow night. 

Almost. It was soft enough that I exchanged the Monsters for the Bacons after 6 runs. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SallyCat said:

I'm more fascinated by his decision-making process. ("skip untracked powder in favor of free hotel breakfast" e.g.) and the way he agonizes over the whole thing. Whether he gets a Blue pass or not, I just want to enjoy seeing the process play out. 

Excellent summation, I agree, the process is fascinating, although I am easily amused.

19 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

So glad I had some spring skiing today instead of engaging with this crap

I was just minding my own business, still stoked from my recent Vermont trip, when all of a sudden I was viciously attacked on all fronts out of nowhere. I think this site is just going after me now that eaf's (temporary?) departure has created a void in the need to attack someone that is perceived as a gaper, less cool than everyone else, or "annoying".

Edited by saltyant

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I was just minding my own business, still stoked from my recent Vermont trip, when all of a sudden I was viciously attacked on all fronts out of nowhere. I think this site is just going after me now that eaf's (temporary?) departure has created a void in the need to attack someone that is perceived as a gaper, less cool than everyone else, or "annoying".

Two people were dicks to you and everybody else has been nice to you...I just want you to go skiing again soon so I can SU and read your report!!

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

You asked the ticket window how much a ticket was then sold it 20 feet away.

Fucking. Retard. 

Shadows not sure why you hate me so much all of a sudden. Certain other people have disliked my posts from the beginning, but this attack came out of left field. Has your despise for me been slowing building after reading every post in the Stowe thread? I don't believe we've ever met. That's cool, though. Haters gonna hate. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

That’s the kind of shit people think is annoying as fuck. I mean, you do you, but don’t whine people don’t like you after the fact.

What Salty does is he's a bit of a troll and then when one or two people criticize him he gets butthurt..it reminds me a little bit of myself. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

That’s the kind of shit people think is annoying as fuck. I mean, you do you, but don’t whine people don’t like you after the fact.

I'd rather post stuff like that because Steeze and SallyCat liked it. If people don't like it they're welcome to use the ignore feature of this site.

• Like 1

I thought the vert comeback was solid and in-bounds. 

I like your posts, Salty. I'm baffled by your choices sometimes, but who cares.  I'm basically George Costanza on ski days: I'll arrive insanely early just to get a good parking space, then just hang around killing time.  I post dumb stuff all the time. Win some, lose some.  Come ski at Blue, It will be great to meet you!

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

I thought the vert comeback was solid and in-bounds. 

I like your posts, Salty. I'm baffled by your choices sometimes, but who cares.  I'm basically George Costanza on ski days: I'll arrive insanely early just to get a good parking space, then just hang around killing time.  I post dumb stuff all the time. Win some, lose some.  Come ski at Blue, It will be great to meet you!

Thanks Sally. Everyone loves you on here (except eaf) :P:P

I do the same thing, arrive early at CB then hang out in the hotel for a while using the free wifi to troll and shitpost some more on this site just for the lols.

Edit: i stopped trolling on 1/1/18 but still post funny things that most people find "annoying".

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Only if shadows says he digs my vert.

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

I could just start deleting the stupid shit. I won’t catch all of it so we’ll still have shit to facepalm about. 

11 hours ago, RootDKJ said:

I could just start deleting the stupid shit. I won’t catch all of it so we’ll still have shit to facepalm about. 

Posters should stay on topic keep the conversation focused and productzxcvbnasdfghjklwertyuiop

Oops, sorry: I fell asleep from boredom just trying to type that. 

:D

• Like 1