SallyCat

18 hours ago, saltyant said:

I was just minding my own business, still stoked from my recent Vermont trip, when all of a sudden I was viciously attacked on all fronts out of nowhere. I think this site is just going after me now that eaf's (temporary?) departure has created a void in the need to attack someone that is perceived as a gaper, less cool than everyone else, or "annoying".

Salty when are you gonna update your stats??

7 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

You really take your unofficial stats manager role seriously 

Yeah I do. Sallycat was slacking on the updates but now she's all caught up..the best is when Toast added his last day at whistler before he even started skiing for the day..that's a bit of a faux pas.  Normal people wait until after they're done skiing to update stats not before they even hit the hill. 

The worst was years ago somebody was going on a four day ski ski trip and added in the four ski days before they even left for their trip..that's the shit I don't like. 

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I have such a strong lead in vert and runs that I don't even need to update them anymore. Pretty confident I won in those categorizes for the season. 

Salty check out my runs and vert from 2005-06 and 2006-07.  

If you arent gonna update your stats I'll just have them removed...play by the rules Salty!!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty check out my runs and vert from 2005-06 and 2006-07.  

If you arent gonna update your stats I'll just have them removed...play by the rules Salty!!!

You had all the glory back in the day But now a rookie and underdog is on place to take the championship this year!!!

That's ok, I wrote them all down using a pencil and paper so I can upload them again. My hand is cramped from all the writing and I had to resharpen my #2 pencil 3 times, But I prevailed

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah I do. Sallycat was slacking on the updates but now she's all caught up..the best is when Toast added his last day at whistler before he even started skiing for the day..that's a bit of a faux pas.  Normal people wait until after they're done skiing to update stats not before they even hit the hill. 

The worst was years ago somebody was going on a four day ski ski trip and added in the four ski days before they even left for their trip..that's the shit I don't like. 

Who gives a fuck? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I have such a strong lead in vert and runs that I don't even need to update them anymore. Pretty confident I won in those categorizes for the season. 

Not sure about those, but word is all other parties on this site have conceded to you in the "Runs Intentionally Negotiated Without Skis" category. I heard Doug is already working on commissioning the tiara for presentation on Gaper Day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, enjoralas said:

Not sure about those, but word is all other parties on this site have conceded to you in the "Runs Intentionally Negotiated Without Skis" category. I heard Doug is already working on commissioning the tiara for presentation on Gaper Day.

Salty might no longer be a freshman anymore after gaper day!!!!  

IMG_1810.JPG

IMG_1947.JPG

IMG_1948.JPG

IMG_1949.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

They still count as runs!! Only took my skis off twice out of like 700 runs or something so that's a miniscule percent, virtually approaching zero. 

But also approaching infinity percent compared to everyone else, so it's still a runaway in the category.

Don't fight it, own that shit!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, tarponhead said:

#fucknaomi

To be fair,  Naomi is completely lovely and it's a great school in an amazing place.  Eighth graders are simply an unfamiliar species. I should probably tone down the snark just a bit before i end up sleeping in my car next September. Plus if any mods want to delete my previous post on the subject, that would probably  be prudent. 

Edited by SallyCat