2/13...evening edition.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All, 

Im back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. In the house were Atomic Jeff, Johnny Law, MBike Mike, Mrs. Snowbunski and SallyCat. Paradise and Main Street had the best snow with fresh manmade snow providing a nice surface.  Switchback wasn't bad was fast and lazy mile wasn't too crazy but a little slicker with a sugar coating.  Ended up skiing from 7-920...was fun fun fun and better than expected. Ended with a 90 minute and perpetual.  I'll be back Thursday night for spring bumps!!!

26 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Upper main was tits magee, boner doner, etc.  My favorite conditions for sure.  Insanely grippy was fast as fuck.

Guess I should've waited a day, but I was jonesing for some bumps after watching olympic men's moguls finals and was hoping the warmth held into the night, but no dice.

Gonna try to break free Thursday night. Hopefully they'll not have set up with the tropical temps rolling in.

4 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Guess I should've waited a day, but I was jonesing for some bumps after watching olympic men's moguls finals and was hoping the warmth held into the night, but no dice.

Gonna try to break free Thursday night. Hopefully they'll not have set up with the tropical temps rolling in.

Should be nice Thursday night. Let's hope the rain holds off till 930

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

Upper main was tits magee, boner doner, etc.  My favorite conditions for sure.  Insanely grippy was fast as fuck.

yep! surfing the fluffy bump tops was hoot too if you could stay out of the glacial troughs. Fun family night!

Edited by mbike-ski
  • Like 1