2/17-18 weekend roll call thread!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I bet it was good for first tracks 

The first hour was fine. By 8:30 Stevenson line was already filling up. By 10 the slow Marc Antony lift had a line up the hill, so I decided to bug out only to see the 2 mile long line of cars coming in.

Edited by saltyant

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

The first hour was fine. By 8:30 Stevenson line was already filling up. By 10 the slow Marc Antony lift had a line up the hill, so I decided to bug out only to see the 2 mile long line of cars coming in.

Nice I can't wait to read your report later so I can SU!!!  How much new snow did Camelback receive??  You're off work tomorrow right??

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice I can't wait to read your report later so I can SU!!!  How much new snow did Camelback receive??  You're off work tomorrow right??

Read it soon, it will be gone soon like the snow. IDK how much Camelback got, almost everything was groomed. Yep tomorrow's my day off.

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You're lucky although I think I'm taking off Wednesday to ski with Root and Enjorales. 

Wow, it's going to be 70. Can't even begin to imagine how slushy it's going to be. Bring out the Hawaiian t-shirts! Maybe I'll take off Wednesday to play golf.

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You're lucky although I think I'm taking off Wednesday to ski with Root and Enjorales. 

Nice. I  can't wait to demo some RTMs.

Not even joking,  actually.  I demo'd the 84 last year and loved it, want to see if it holds up to my memory

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Every time I read that I can't take it seriously. Just like you guys don't take anything I post seriously, lol.

I'm being 100% serious. At last year's demo day I really liked the RTM (thinking now it was the 86 actually, not the 84) and the Rossi E88 HD and decided to try to find a good deal on either of those to be my new ski. Rossis came through first at Camelback's demo sale.

• Like 1

Sounds like, as per every holiday weekend, it was an excellent day to ski Montage. Never waited more than 2 minutes in line, though the lot was packed.

Think Blue will be bad crowds tomorrow? Staying over in Wilkes ($34 priceline 2.5 stars) and will hit either Blue or Frost tomorrow. 

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Sounds like, as per every holiday weekend, it was an excellent day to ski Montage. Never waited more than 2 minutes in line, though the lot was packed.

Think Blue will be bad crowds tomorrow? Staying over in Wilkes ($34 priceline 2.5 stars) and will hit either Blue or Frost tomorrow. 

Blue will be crowded tomorrow.  

3 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Go to Frost so we don't have to listen to you complain about crowds at Blue.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Inclined to Frost as it is closer. Down side is it supposed to rain a bit earlier there, but figure Blue could be insufferable crowded earlier than that. Staying in Wilkes would at least make it possible to hit opening at either.

If you can make Blue for their 8am opening it shouldn't be terrible.  What's rain gonna start ten minutes earlier at JF?? It's showing showers beginning around 2pm at both locales 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Inclined to Frost as it is closer. Down side is it supposed to rain a bit earlier there, but figure Blue could be insufferable crowded earlier than that. Staying in Wilkes would at least make it possible to hit opening at either.
You're only 30 mins or so from Elk too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, rummy said:

You're only 30 mins or so from Elk too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I would have to buy 3 full price lift tix at Elk, while either Frost or Blue will honor both our PS&R card and the PA Ski Passport so 3 of us effectively ski for a total of $20

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Unfortunately I would have to buy 3 full price lift tix at Elk, while either Frost or Blue will honor both our PS&R card and the PA Ski Passport so 3 of us effectively ski for a total of $20

Can't beat that $$$, I think Elk honors the PA Ski passport though.