Whoo-hoo, $399 for a CB unlimited (age restricted) season pass

saltyant

• RootDKJ locked and unlocked this topic
47 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I don't like water, and I look ridiculous in swim trunks. Plus it's always a hassle to figure out what to do with my car keys and junk.

You get a locker or you wear a waterproof fanny pack..you wanna try the zip line and mountain coaster with me, matt edge and a nastar Glenn this summer. Do they still have the bumper boats?  I'll buy you a Shirley temple afterwards 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You get a locker or you wear a waterproof fanny pack..you wanna try the zip line and mountain coaster with me, matt edge and a nastar Glenn this summer. Do they still have the bumper boats?  I'll buy you a Shirley temple afterwards 

Nah fanny packs are lame. I'm just too damn cool to be seen with one. Ok the zip line is fun. So is the mountain coaster. One time I rode the mountain coaster and recorded the ride with my Go Pro. It was rad.

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
48 minutes ago, saltyant said:
That's a pretty good price too, but still $80 extra.

Not for over 30 plus. Plus (and no offense Salty) but 80 dollars more for Blue is well worth it. 800 dollars may be worth it.

I don't think Salty will ever get a Blue pass just because we'd never stop laughing if we saw him sliding down Razor's or Challenge with his skis off.

• Haha 2