Whoo-hoo, $399 for a CB unlimited (age restricted) season pass

saltyant

32 minutes ago, saltyant said:

They have a Whitetail Resort, Liberty Mountain, and Roundtop Mountain Season Pass, which was only $469 last year.

My friend got the full pass last season and it sounded like he got use from it, since he went to a lot of the resorts.

I doubt that pass will be available next season.

• 11 months later...

For folks who already have a season pass there or elsewhere- CB is offering 20/21 Super Passes (also good this year) for $499 adults and $349 kids and they throw in 3 bring a friend passes and a Camelbeach pass

Best skiing deal in PA for someone with 1 or more kids. They are also starting a season pass holder line and will likely offer an upgrade to access Ikon properties as they did last year.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

For folks who already have a season pass there or elsewhere- CB is offering 20/21 Super Passes (also good this year) for $499 adults and $349 kids and they throw in 3 bring a friend passes and a Camelbeach pass

Best skiing deal in PA for someone with 1 or more kids. They are also starting a season pass holder line and will likely offer an upgrade to access Ikon properties as they did last year.

What’s the Ikon pass upgrade..details???   Are you gonna get the pass at camelback next season?

18 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

It’s more expensive than Blue!  Why did you even mention this?!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What’s the Ikon pass upgrade..details???   Are you gonna get the pass at camelback next season?

Not sure what the upgrade deal is but they offered it last year so I expect they will do so again.

Waiting to hear details on other passes before deciding what to get for next year. Camelback could be appealing particularly if integrated with Ikon.

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Not sure what the upgrade deal is but they offered it last year so I expect they will do so again.

Waiting to hear details on other passes before deciding what to get for next year. Camelback could be appealing particularly if integrated with Ikon.

Are you getting bored with JF/BB?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'd consider Camelback to save $70 but then I wouldn't be able to eat 10 cent fruit candies with Steeze from the floor of BenM's truck anymore.

How would you save $70.  I saw $499 for season pass for camelback. Salty I have some of those fruit candies as well..but mostly lemon and lime 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Wow just wow, I must be still hungover from yesterday. That doesn't make any sense at all. 

Nope normally $599 but $499 with season pass from another mountain or for current passholders.  Maybe Ski2Live can adopt you and you can get the kids rate but you’ll have to share cocoa with the twins. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nope normally $599 but $499 with season pass from another mountain or for current passholders.  Maybe Ski2Live can adopt you and you can get the kids rate but you’ll have to share cocoa with the twins. 

This is great! I'll just have to shave off my goatee.

• Confused 3