Whoo-hoo, $399 for a CB unlimited (age restricted) season pass

saltyant

Just now, saltyant said:

Nah. Still undecided for next year. I have 'til 4/30 to decide because they have unlimited quantities unlike Blue who is running out of season pass RFID cards fast.

Salty you should just buy the blue pass before it goes up in price. Then you can ski with us tomorrow morning. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty you should just buy the blue pass before it goes up in price. Then you can ski with us tomorrow morning. 

How long do I have to decide? Thanks but I'm most likely done for the season unless we get some freshies. More stoked for cycling and hiking these days.  :/

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

How long do I have to decide? Thanks but I'm most likely done for the season unless we get some freshies. More stoked for cycling and hiking these days.  :/

Where are you cycling or hiking tomorrow??  I'm guessing the blue pass will go up in price within a week. 

I dont get it salty you were so excited about the Camelback pass deal and now undecided.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

23 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Lame.  There's a few good weeks of skiing left, plus gaper day celebration which is maybe my 4th or 5th favorite day of the year.

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Well thanks guys, but IDK, Schif thinks I dress up squirrels now because I had a little fun as a forum admin for a day, lol.

Wow, can't believe Ski2Live bought a pass. I mostly made this thread to get him stoked about a CB pass.

HTFU Salty.  Why do you give two shits what Schiff thinks?  Get a Blue pass and prove him wrong!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Well thanks guys, but IDK, Schif thinks I dress up squirrels now because I had a little fun as a forum admin for a day, lol.

Wow, can't believe Ski2Live bought a pass. I mostly made this thread to get him stoked about a CB pass.

Blue having $60 passes for my 2 6th graders to be was an offer I couldn't refuse. May do CB another year, depending on how much the VIP line entrance makes Blue bearable when I ski.

But don't worry I'm not not going to join the "Blue rules CB drools" mafia.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1

Blue having $60 passes for my 2 6th graders to be was an offer I couldn't refuse. May do CB another year, depending on how much the VIP line entrance makes Blue bearable when I ski.

But don't worry I'm not not going to join the "Blue rules CB drools" mafia.

Yes you will. That’s what they all said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Blue is better than Camelback plus the price is right and quit being a pussy. You can dish it out but can't take it. You know it's national jelly day. You know what the difference between jelly and jam?  You can't jelly a big black dildo into your tight ass lol. Lighten up salty have some fun..sheesh it's still ski season. You'll have plenty of time to dress a dead squirrel up like Johnny law this summer. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I think you guys are all on Commish for Blue.

image.png.6d8a2e55fe236b74c2da5e2d7b32114f.png

Ok, fine I'll think about it / sit on it.

I wish..I'd have my commish converted into pierogies..and hook Sally, Shadows and Johnny law up...oh and my personal ski tuner Atomic Jeff and Enjorales and dad..and NMSki sheesh

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue is better than Camelback plus the price is right and quit being a pussy. You can dish it out but can't take it. You know it's national jelly day. You know what the difference between jelly and jam?  You can't jelly a big black dildo into your tight ass lol. Lighten up salty have some fun..sheesh it's still ski season. You'll have plenty of time to dress a dead squirrel up like Johnny law this summer. 

During my time in the brig, I was lurking via VPN in Zimbabwe and doing some light reading on past legal precedents set (see link below) and was going to inquire about legal services offered by Johnny Law and whether they're available pro bono or for a nominal amount of Captain's Wafers. But since I'm unbanned I dropped it.

https://www.paskiandride.com/forums/topic/17686-state-of-pasr-v-gss/

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

During my time in the brig, I was lurking via VPN in Zimbabwe and doing some light reading on past legal precedents set (see link below) and was going to inquire about legal services offered by Johnny Law and whether they're available pro bono or for a nominal amount of Captain's Wafers. But since I'm unbanned I dropped it.

Johnny law doesn't work for free..no pro boner for you. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Salty you either did really well on the verbal SATs or perhaps you were once a Seamen. You know Matt Edge was in the Navy..no lie I was once a semen

IMG_2734.PNG

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty you either did really well on the verbal SATs or perhaps you were once a Seamen. You know Matt Edge was in the Navy..no lie I was once a semen

Oh my god I'm laughing so hard at that. What am I even doing here, I quit this forum at least five times now.