Whoo-hoo, $399 for a CB unlimited (age restricted) season pass

saltyant

16 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Salty are you waiting for the price to drop to $170 before you purchase?

(Disclaimer given the recent turn of events and your seemingly unhappiness with PASR of late... That was a joke)

Ok, when will it cost €138.27?

No need for any disclaimers PARidge. I put a full disclaimer on my infamous thread and no one read the disclaimer anyway.

Edited by saltyant

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty what time are you getting to Blue at tomorrow??

9 am Greenwich Mean Time

Idk. I'll see if I want to get out of bed. Waking up at 5:45 to get first tra... Uhh fresh cord is kinda wearing on me. 

Edited by saltyant

Blue having $60 passes for my 2 6th graders to be was an offer I couldn't refuse. May do CB another year, depending on how much the VIP line entrance makes Blue bearable when I ski.

But don't worry I'm not not going to join the "Blue rules CB drools" mafia.

Soooo what are gonna do when you are lapping the VIP line while your daughters wait with the filthy masses? Can teach em to wiggle past reader/net I guess

38 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Soooo what are gonna do when you are lapping the VIP line while your daughters wait with the filthy masses? Can teach em to wiggle past reader/net I guess

Ski2Live alternates between solo sessions and skiing with his daughters. Sounds like he'll be stuck in line with us plebs when he's with them, unless their passes work in the VIP line.

16 minutes ago, saltyant said:

It's a distinct possibility, especially considering eaf and Ski2Live have finally seen the light.

I've seen the pass price, LOL. I'll still be on JF and CB next year, a few times for sure.

Edited by eaf