JFskiDan

1 minute ago, mbike-ski said:

tomorrow morning could be real interesting...

Like that day on Razors, only time I saw Atomic throw them full sideways......didn't matter though because you just kept accelerating

That's a pretty stout layer of ice, going to need a pretty good amount of snow to work that out.

I was there yesterday, and yeah, some areas were down to glacier ice. Such a difference from Wednesday when snow was soft.  Actually dabbled in the bumps a bit yesterday. It's great hanging around with skiers who are better than you! No skiing for me until Wednesday. Long, heavy work stretch until then. Hopefully things will improve. 

58 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I was there yesterday, and yeah, some areas were down to glacier ice. Such a difference from Wednesday when snow was soft.  Actually dabbled in the bumps a bit yesterday. It's great hanging around with skiers who are better than you! No skiing for me until Wednesday. Long, heavy work stretch until then. Hopefully things will improve. 

I should be there Wednesday!!!