Trip Report - 2/18/2018

saltyant

http://c109305.try.invisionpower.com/topic/8-one-last-trip-report/

Steeze, I hope you have plenty of vape for this one. Enjoy it while it lasts, because it will all be gone in 24 hours (unless I receive a $30 donation by then).

You'll be happy to know 13 people signed up for my forum this morning, a world record!

Edited by saltyant

16 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That's crazy salty ant you sound just like JFDan, Indiggio, Toast and TP4

All from memory from spending too much time on this stupid piece of shit site. I could probably tell who a post is from at this point without even looking at the username.

16 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm not sure whether to laugh or be pissed off.

I was creeped out.  All the time and effort that went into stealing and recreating our profiles. 

12 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Root Salty wants to know if you banned him?

I did.  I was hungover when I got home, and seeing a #fakeRootDKJ did it for me.  It's only for a few days though, just long enough for saltyland to expire.  I like salty (sorta) and hopefully when he comes back he'll just be a normal person talking about his love of all things skiing, instead of posting trolling bullshit as much.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RootDKJ said:

I was creeped out.  All the time and effort that went into stealing and recreating our profiles. 

I did.  I was hungover when I got home, and seeing a #fakeRootDKJ did it for me.  It's only for a few days though, just long enough for saltyland to expire.  I like salty (sorta) and hopefully when he comes back he'll just be a normal person talking about his love of all things skiing, instead of posting trolling bullshit as much.

Creepy, i guess.  I think it borderlines or goes past having fun on the internet, and displays some other issues.  

• Like 2