Trip Report - 2/18/2018

saltyant

Salty has some words for everybody he just messaged me on Facebook.  

He first said," it's ok that he was banned for a few days, he's upset that it backfired so bad..it was just a harmless prank". He also said," tell them I wish them all the best and I'll never bother anybody on there again"

I don't believe any of it.  He's a troll. 

• Haha 1

Just now, antman12 said:

I assumed the only reason he wasn't banned was because he actually skis and has apparently met some of you? Other then that he's just annoying and has nothing to add other then bs. Keep him banned.

Nah his ban ends Wednesday.  I've met everybody on here and if I get out of line I get banned..no favoritism here. 

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nah his ban ends Wednesday.  I've met everybody on here and if I get out of line I get banned..no favoritism here. 

Oh good. So Wednesday hell fake apologize and slowly go back to being the annoying partial troll that he is.

Btw, do you know if your old Vermont trip reports are still alive? id like to go back and skim thru them, they're very informative. 

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Truth.  I've probably banned GSS more times than anyone but when it comes down to skiing and parking lot show, it's all good between us.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Oh good. So Wednesday hell fake apologize and slowly go back to being the annoying partial troll that he is.

Btw, do you know if your old Vermont trip reports are still alive? id like to go back and skim thru them, they're very informative. 

Almost all my posts from 2005 until 2015 were deleted by staff so sorry.  

• Haha 1

Just now, theprogram4 said:

It was that creepy?

Essentially what he did was post a 5 paragraph Camelback report on his new ski forum and then he mad accounts for Toast and Root and JFDan and Eaf and Ski2Live and many others and each responded to the post the way they post on here. It was weird. 

I feel like I"m coming in on the tail end of this. Let me try to catch up. Salty started his own forum, I knew that I think, but then populated it with fake accounts using the names of people here on PASR and posting stuff? I mean I know the internet isn't exactly a normal place, but that is seriously weird. 

Just now, Schif said:

I feel like I"m coming in on the tail end of this. Let me try to catch up. Salty started his own forum, I knew that I think, but then populated it with fake accounts using the names of people here on PASR and posting stuff? I mean I know the internet isn't exactly a normal place, but that is seriously weird. 

He took it one step creepier.  Downloading our avatars, and then re-uploading them to saltyland.  What a waste of time and bandwidth.

• Sad 1