Trip Report - 2/18/2018

saltyant

19 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Salty, most of us are assholes, you use must realize this, accept it, and just let it be and enjoy the stupidity.  

Assholes of the highest caliber.  That empty parking space didn't block itself for two hours, after all. Watching people drive into that park-tastrophe, look to their left and see the non-space space---the spark of hope extinguished almost immediately--followed by the thousand-yard stare of resignation.  My god, that was first-class assholery.  

:bow

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Assholes of the highest caliber.  That empty parking space didn't block itself for two hours, after all. Watching people drive into that park-tastrophe, look to their left and see the non-space space---the spark of hope extinguished almost immediately--followed by the thousand-yard stare of resignation.  My god, that was first-class assholery.  

IMG_2704.PNG

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SallyCat said:

Ha!  We had the same thing happen when my son left at lunchtime in the row where we were parked.
There must have been a half-dozen cars drive past the empty spot, staring at it as they drove past.
Finally some guy just turned in to the jeers of the crowd. "He can park there, he's got a PA license plate!", "That'll be $20", etc.
It wasn't like anyone was saving the spot or anything, people must have just been too scared of the crowd to try to turn in.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

@GrilledSteezeSandwich

I'm done skiing for the year. Completely lost interest in it. Think I'll just be a free agent next year and not get a season pass anywhere like eaf. Maybe I'll try snowshoeing or cross country or something.

Warm weather do it?  Rats I have one day left to ski CB and thought I might see you there. I couldn't resist the Blue pass deal not being young enough for the equivalent CB deal.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Warm weather do it?  Rats I have one day left to ski CB and thought I might see you there. I couldn't resist the Blue pass deal not being young enough for the equivalent CB deal.

Dunno, just had no interest in it Sunday or lately. Maybe if it snows again I'll go out once or twice.

30 minutes ago, saltyant said:

@GrilledSteezeSandwich

I'm done skiing for the year. Completely lost interest in it. Think I'll just be a free agent next year and not get a season pass anywhere like eaf. Maybe I'll try snowshoeing or cross country or something.

Welcome back salty!!!  Sorry to hear you're burnt out on skiing.  If you're planning on selling your RTMs Nastar Glenn will give you $120 for them.  

32 minutes ago, saltyant said:

@GrilledSteezeSandwich

Eaf bought a blue pass today. You should do the same I feel like Blue shouldn give me some commish for the free plug..it's $399. You'll save a lot of money towards your trip with matt edge to Verbier. 

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Ok guys, this is getting ridiculous. Where are the insults and the 170 jokes? This forum is getting too nice now.

Well, you flounced away but then came back 24 hours later, so there's that. When I told everyone to fuck off in my flu thread, at least I had the decency to stay away for a few weeks. :P

• Like 1