2/18...floaty packed powder..3D snow:.crowded..sunny

GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, RootDKJ said:

Man, you have come a long way GSS.  From buying your pass in November in person to getting it online at the stroke of midnight!

WTGAI

More like I used to be broke so would rather spend the money later even if more because I might need that $500 over the summer.  Plus the discount is much more significant.  

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

no, they dont tell you the price structure up front.  I think i saw they said the same thing as last year, that they were "limited" in quantity.  Someone may correct me if im wrong, but werent they "limited" for quite some time?  Like 2 weeks?  It would be a gamble either way.  

Damn!! Mortgage, season pass, mortgage or season pass?? lol I'll have to take my chances with the season pass. B)

34 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I dont own a home but i hope your financials are a little more stable than that. 

Finances are fine, thank you shadows. :cheers:

25 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Having a season pass will save you money. You get like 1 and 1/4 ski seasons with it.  Use credit card 

I had a season pass to Bear for 7/8 seasons so going back to day tickets is rough. I miss the days of frequently going after work and for a couple runs getting my fix and bouncing. 

3 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Finances are fine, thank you shadows. :cheers:

I had a season pass to Bear for 7/8 seasons so going back to day tickets is rough. I miss the days of frequently going after work and for a couple runs getting my fix and bouncing. 

Well you'll have those days again soon...I'm already feening for some more skiing. I don't know if I'll go next tomorrow night or Wednesday morning.