2/18...floaty packed powder..3D snow:.crowded..sunny

GrilledSteezeSandwich

i read these too.  I dont really understand what the issue was were this lady wasnt allowed to use her laptop.  Thats just odd.

FB is mainly good for complaining.  People should really take just a little time before they turn to social media to vent.  Everybody is a tough guy behind a computer.  We get alot of complaints VIA email, some really funny ones too, were people dont have any idea what they are talking about, but like to think because they are a homeowner they know every aspect of construction, and the contractor is always doing things wrong.  Normally when someone is confronted or asked to meet one on one the tone somehow becomes different.  

I remember reading one about this past weekend, someone complaining that they didnt groom Challenge for Sunday.  

2 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

i read these too.  I dont really understand what the issue was were this lady wasnt allowed to use her laptop.  Thats just odd.

FB is mainly good for complaining.  People should really take just a little time before they turn to social media to vent.  Everybody is a tough guy behind a computer.  We get alot of complaints VIA email, some really funny ones too, were people dont have any idea what they are talking about, but like to think because they are a homeowner they know every aspect of construction, and the contractor is always doing things wrong.  Normally when someone is confronted or asked to meet one on one the tone somehow becomes different.  

I remember reading one about this past weekend, someone complaining that they didnt groom Challenge for Sunday.  

Yeah challenge was definitely groomed Sunday. It was just beat to shit by 840

15 minutes ago, antman12 said:

I feel bad for some of those commentators. Imagine driving from NYC on Sunday, or not having rental skis or no parking. I feel terrible. 

JK f*** em. 

They're dumb ass's for showing up so late.  Shit Root can make opening from almost NYC so can these peeps.  I will say a lot of these people had nearly $100,000 SUVs so they are probably doing well in the rat race or just have enormous lease payments to keep up with the Kardashians. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Can I borrow your grill next December?  I’ll give it back in March. 

I'm not saying I won't tailgate, lol. Just that after this weekend I think they will be shook and be thinking of ways to free up those spots. 

They should build a parking deck up top where those cute cobblestone areas are

15 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Unfortunately i agree with enjorales. Although they need to get their employee customer service up before they start enforcing rules to drunk people. Not gonna work lol

The parking lot guy on Sunday was awesome. Zero fucks for customer service. 

9 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I'm not saying I won't tailgate, lol. Just that after this weekend I think they will be shook and be thinking of ways to free up those spots. 

They should build a parking deck up top where those cute cobblestone areas are

They should be aware of unintended consequences. We get thirsty and can just take more pocket beers. I’m not parking up too just to tailgate. 

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I will say a lot of these people had nearly $100,000 SUVs

The guy who waited for 10 minutes to take my spot when I was de-booting was driving a Tesla SUV. I was tempted to move even slower just to keep draining his battery. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SallyCat said:

Whoever's in charge of their social media needs to do their job better. The same canned response for EVERY issue is just pissing people off.  

The 10th grader who runs blues social media page is probably studying for a Geometry test sounds like a real square perhaps even a trapezoid 

39 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Whoever's in charge of their social media needs to do their job better. The same canned response for EVERY issue is just pissing people off.  

Blue gave positive reviews a personal response, but negative reviews the generic copy and pasted response you are referring to lol.  Their response to the laptop review is pathetic 

Edited by theprogram4

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Can't the laptop person just go on their computer in their car or in the tubing tent??  I'm shake shake shaking my Herman 

Can't they just hang out in the big room where laptop use is permitted and wait for a seat to open like other people?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Where aren't laptops permitted?  I honestly haven't been upstairs in the top lodge in at least 5 years. 

I don't think they want them in the room with the Last Run Lounge area only, because people will sit there all day consuming seats meant for people who buy food.

I'm sure they've received a ton of complaints from people who buy food there and have nowhere to sit.
One of Blue's responses is that laptop use is welcome, just in the other room.

• Like 1