Any BC discounts?

RootDKJ

I'm going to be a few miles away from BC on Tuesday, and thought I might ski there when I'm done with work, but for $45 for 4 hours, I'd rather go to Blue.

Anyone got a line on any discounts?  I checked my usual spots.  Liftopia, Plum Benefits, etc...

1 hour ago, trackbiker said:

Buckmans has night tickets for $32.00

Buckmans discount tickets

My work day will end around 1-1:30 in Milford, so I thought I'd swing over to BC right afterwards.  If I'm going to go all the way to Buckmans, I might as well go to Blue.

I think I'm going to scrap this idea and just be ready for spring demo day at Blue on Wednesday.

37 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

My work day will end around 1-1:30 in Milford, so I thought I'd swing over to BC right afterwards.  If I'm going to go all the way to Buckmans, I might as well go to Blue.

I think I'm going to scrap this idea and just be ready for spring demo day at Blue on Wednesday.

Bummer. It is a good place to check out on a warm day so you can sit outside at the bar. It may be small, but it is what you make of it. It is no Blue, but there is a small-hill, small-town feel to it unlike the Camelback circus.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Bummer. It is a good place to check out on a warm day so you can sit outside at the bar. It may be small, but it is what you make of it. It is no Blue, but there is a small-hill, small-town feel to it unlike the Camelback circus.

I know.  It's long been on my "must-try" list. 

I'm just going to hit up @enjoralas when I'm done and see what he's doing for lunch.

Edited by RootDKJ
  • Haha 1

Just now, Shadows said:

Whats wrong with us passholders lol

45$ for 4 hours at a place is extremely reasonable. Gotta support businesses every now and then

It's very rare for blue mountain season passholders to spend money at other PA areas.  Feel free to spend $45 to ski Bear Creek for four hours..I wouldn't go if it was free.