Colorado skifari booked...4/4-4/11

GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Awesome, good for you and cant wait to read the TRs. Ironically I was skimming thru your previous "Colorado skifari" from last season.

It's always a fun time..much different than Jackson hole..easier terrain, a little more laid back and very rare to not have at least one Perder day.  My next trip after this will be Europe this summer..I still need to get my passport straight and figure out my destination. 

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It's always a fun time..much different than Jackson hole..easier terrain, a little more laid back and very rare to not have at least one Perder day.  My next trip after this will be Europe this summer..I still need to get my passport straight and figure out my destination. 

That's awesome. I'm extremely jealous (in a good way) off your skiing trips.

8 minutes ago, antman12 said:

That's awesome. I'm extremely jealous (in a good way) off your skiing trips.

Have you skied out west before??  I've gone straight minimalist. My cost of my hotel is about $1100 a month and I don't have any other bills so gonna try to travel more and more. 

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Have you skied out west before??  I've gone straight minimalist. My cost of my hotel is about $1100 a month and I don't have any other bills so gonna try to travel more and more. 

I have not snowboarded out west. Its funny, or maybe depressing. But ive ridden 500+ days yet have only been to Bear, Blue, BB, Camelback, Spring, Whiteface and Stowe.

I'm thinking next season ill be able to take a cheap trip out west or nice trip up North now that Ill have a season pass and new equipment and wont have to worry about the cost of riding locally.:wiggle:clap2

10 minutes ago, antman12 said:

I have not snowboarded out west. Its funny, or maybe depressing. But ive ridden 500+ days yet have only been to Bear, Blue, BB, Camelback, Spring, Whiteface and Stowe.

I'm thinking next season ill be able to take a cheap trip out west or nice trip up North now that Ill have a season pass and new equipment and wont have to worry about the cost of riding locally.:wiggle:clap2

Way to get after it. 

14 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Last week a guy on a lift ride said a lift ticket at Vail on a Perder Day is $200 up from the regular price of $169....WTF

Save your pennies GSS....