18/19 Season Pass $399

GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Worth considering but I will need to know what kids passes will cost. Anyone recall what they charged for 11 year olds last year if you bought early?

I don't think there's a kids rate this year.  One promotion was that everybody pays youth prices at Blue for lift tickets so maybe they are transferring that over to season passes. Last year youth season pass was either $349 or $399 early bird. 

3 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Worth considering but I will need to know what kids passes will cost. Anyone recall what they charged for 11 year olds last year if you bought early?

Umm, i think 11 year olds are the same price.  what do you think?

Season Passes 2018-2019

Skiing & Snowboarding  Season Pass  
All Access Season Pass (ages 6-69)

$399 Available Feb. 21st 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Umm, i think 11 year olds are the same price.  what do you think?

Season Passes 2018-2019

Skiing & Snowboarding  Season Pass  
All Access Season Pass (ages 6-69)

$399 Available Feb. 21st 

Thanks for that!!!!  Way to go Blue. No more age discrimination. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

You know you guys are salivating at the prospect of me joining team Blue

You won't though and you've never made any real effort to meet any of us.  I know you used shadows buddy pass last season and met Salty...you just can't get your ass out of bed to make opening. 

4 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Nah, they confirmed no youth rate. 

True I do not make Blue opening or night ski like many of you folks do and I often hit Blue on weekdays to avoid crowds. I do often post what I will be wearing in case anyone wants to come say hi.

I give you props you're good spirited and probably drive farther than most for day trips. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Had a feeling Blue was gonna drop a nice deal. $399 is a steal. Only downside is Blue will sell more season passes which means more people at the turnstiles at 8am

There were at least 200 people at the turnstiles at 8am Saturday.  Looking back from near the top every chair was full at 8:04am. Amazeballs. 

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

If your 11 yr old is entering 6th grade they hopefully they have a deal coming as good as last year . Last year  they emailed me a deal for kids leaving the 4th&5th ski free program. $60 for full season pass at Blue. Great deal that we took advantage of (including the buddy pass) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PA Ski Dad said:

If your 11 yr old is entering 6th grade they hopefully they have a deal coming as good as last year . Last year  they emailed me a deal for kids leaving the 4th&5th ski free program. $60 for full season pass at Blue. Great deal that we took advantage of (including the buddy pass) 

Awesome. When did you get that email do you recall? I would definitely get myself a Blue pass if I could get that for them.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski