18/19 Season Pass $399

GrilledSteezeSandwich

11 minutes ago, antman12 said:

This might be an unpopular opinion but I would love, love, LOVE if Peak Resorts bought Blue. 

BRB terrain parks are instantly 100x better. :rock

I want a big ski resort company to buy blue. The grooming will be better, they'll finally build the hotel that they need and we'll likely have access to other resorts with our season pass.  I also imagine pay parking will take place at least the close in spots but that will happen everywhere eventually. 

6 minutes ago, eaf said:

Why the constant talk about someone buying BM? Were there some rumors or indicators that it might be on sale?

There've been talk for years of ski resort companies buying blue.  If you look around most local ski resorts have been bought in the last several years.  JF/BB, montage, Camelback, mountain creek, hunter and Bear Creek. 

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

There've been talk for years of ski resort companies buying blue.  If you look around most local ski resorts have been bought in the last several years.  JF/BB, montage, Camelback, mountain creek, hunter and Bear Creek. 

Well, then I'd rather see Blue join the Peak pass than be bought by an "undentified buyer" like CB.

Oh, wait, it was identified. Some REIT.

Edited by eaf

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

I have no complaints about blue at the moment, but seeing all the negativity and complains in those screen shots got me excited and I kind of want to go bitch with the others 

They're closed today on your day off...bastards!!!  Oh wait you're in Jackson hole lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, antman12 said:

This might be an unpopular opinion but I would love, love, LOVE if Peak Resorts bought Blue. 

BRB terrain parks are instantly 100x better. :rock

I dont think Peak has any interest in BM. Its also my opinion they dont have much interest in JFBB at this point either. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Not sure what difference they made to jfbb. 

Id be ok if intrawest bought blue

BB's parks significantly improved and Is very respected as an east coast terrain park. 

https://snowboarding.transworld.net/resort-guide-2017/

Haha That being said I can't speak to much else. 

2 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

I miss the days when your Blue pass got you a good discount at Stowe. It I think it was 50% off midweek, 25% weekends?

That can’t be right. 

You received a free Stowe card with a Blue mountain season pass which was their discount card.  Vail owns Stowe.  If vail buys Blue imagine all the resorts Blue passholders could access. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

44 minutes ago, Schif said:

So i noticed that with the season pass you get free snow tubing. How exactly does that work? Is it something that I could give someone my pass to use for the day and they could tube as me? 

No you can't do that...snow tubing is just for you..you use your season pass for tubing, they don't issue you a seperate ticket.  What you are discussing is known as theft of services and if you weren't such a nice guy I'd give you a strike two. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You received a free Stowe card with a Blue mountain season pass which was their discount card.  Vail owns Stowe.  If vail buys Blue imagine all the resorts Blue passholders could access. 

I'm sure that's it.  It was a super good discount and because of it I went to Stowe a lot.