18/19 Season Pass $399

GrilledSteezeSandwich

4 minutes ago, poconoceancity said:

It’s very tempting. I called to double check on the 6th grade $60, thing. As of now they are doing away with it. I thought about grabbing a blue and jfbb pass for myself, so I could bring my daughter to blue with the $60 pass.

That would bite. They confirmed to me a couple days ago they were doing it again this year. Otherwise I would not have gotten the pass. I will be pissed if they bait and switch me.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

That would bite. They confirmed to me a couple days ago they were doing it again this year. Otherwise I would not have gotten the pass. I will be pissed if they bait and switch me.

They have sold a record number of season passes at a great price. I don’t think they are looking to give anything else away anytime soon.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, poconoceancity said:

Slower than ever...

I don't think I'll ever go back to JFBB..but I'm always interested in how Floyds is. Blue is my minimum for trail lengths and vert.  I love getting 7 runs an hour when it's uncrowded and the runs are just long enough for me to attain the speeds I enjoy skiing. 

4 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Oh, snap!! @Ski2Live Live2Ski gonna lawyer up!

Wow just wow and I don't understand the 6th grade pass thing. Is that new??  If I was blue I'd discontinue that immediately.  It's the 5th graders that should get the deal. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

This fuckhead at the bar is always talking about how much better snowboarding is how he was an expert skier and switched to boarding because he plateaued and how he now only skis in Europe like one trip every two years..that's not even a real skier/rider to me. I'll make a mental note not to engage him anymore. 

And he has a condo in Florida that he frequently visits to ski/ride..what kind of skier/rider would have a condo in Florida unless they were a rollercoaster enthusiast like Enjorales and ILikeIceCream

also in the middle of this some busted chick came over to him and kissed him..I guess it's his girlfriend. So he won't ride in PA but will publicly be seen with an ugly chick...I'm shake shake shaking my Herman!!!  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

Darlene at Blue again confirmed it is on, but only for current 5th grade snowpass holders and only when you get an email from skipa. 

It  makes good sense this way as it attracts deal minded people who have been skiing a variety of places for 2 years to make Blue their home Mt.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

2 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Darlene at Blue again confirmed it is on, but only for current 5th grade snowpass holders and only when you get an email from skipa. 

It  makes good sense this way as it attracts deal minded people who have been skiing a variety of places for 2 years to make Blue their home Mt.

Darlene better be right. I don't even have any Darlenes in my phone.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Then they should not give out false information

They are too busy pulling off the greatest season pass sale in PA ski history. Totally genius. The season is over in 10 days, if by chance it’s not, they are done profiting. So they sell thousands of discounted passes and will sell thousands more when they raise the price to $499, which is still a great price.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, poconoceancity said:

They are too busy pulling off the greatest season pass sale in PA ski history. Totally genius. The season is over in 10 days, if by chance it’s not, they are done profiting. So they sell thousands of discounted passes and will sell thousands more when they raise the price to $499, which is still a great price.

I think Barb had a million dollar day Wednesday on top of the million dollar day Sunday...time to take that Johnny cash to the bank and sell to Vail..retire to Aspen..but first she needs to really chill with us in the lot..eat some sausage..drink some libations..listen to me stutter..smell an NMSki fart..

• Like 3