18/19 Season Pass $399

GrilledSteezeSandwich

14 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Awesome. When did you get that email do you recall? I would definitely get myself a Blue pass if I could get that for them.

Not sure when I received the email but I did find my e-receipt and I purchased on Feb 24 2017.  I think I bought it almost as soon as I saw it. The name of the pass on my receipt was “17-18 Season Pass, 6th Grade Season Pass” , maybe someone knows if they’re offering again if you ask for it by name.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Awesome. When did you get that email do you recall? I would definitely get myself a Blue pass if I could get that for them.

23 minutes ago, PA Ski Dad said:

Not sure when I received the email but I did find my e-receipt and I purchased on Feb 24 2017.  I think I bought it almost as soon as I saw it. The name of the pass on my receipt was “17-18 Season Pass, 6th Grade Season Pass” , maybe someone knows if they’re offering again if you ask for it by name.

Post up if you get them and they're called the same. I think a guy at work has at least one kid that age, would let him know about it.

• Like 1

Be sure to hang onto receipt and/or e-mail in case it doesn't work, so you have proof of purchase.

Rodney had to beat them into submission this year when his pass didn't work and they didn't believe he bought one.
I believe he said he even had to bring in his credit card statement to prove it to them that he bought a pass.

I couldn't find it on the website early this morning either, HAD to use the link from FB post that Toast posted.

I had created a Blue Mountain account last year when I renewed, so I just used that one again to purchase this one.

Also, their website seemed to prefer Explorer (logged right in), as Firefox seemed to hang when trying to log into my account.