20-Feb bump sesh

tarponhead

2 hours ago, tarponhead said:

Bumps were pretty awesome. Top set on Barney's were meh. Bottom set $$$. Nightmare was good but to short so only did once. Bumps on challenge got real small ??? Massive sublimation going on. Snow got better as day transitioned into night. Glad I made the trip

Main Street lower section were awesome. Great evening for bumps.

• Like 4

I do hate this weather.  It bums me out like its just coming to an end.  But, i have been reading alot of this from many different places - (not weather apps).

Overview
Today has seen many temperature records go down across the nation with record warmth in the eastern US and record cold in the interior west.  In the local area, record highs have already been set at Dulles Airport (IAD) at 71 degrees (1971) and others could fall in the next couple of hours and Wednesday promises to result in numerous record high readings across the Mid-Atlantic.  It’ll turn much cooler on Thursday in the Mid-Atlantic region and there will be multiple shots at rain during the late week and weekend; especially, to the north of the PA/MD border.  Longer term, signs continue to point to big changes arriving in early March which should lead to more colder-than-normal conditions in the Mid-Atlantic region and perhaps even more opportunities for accumulating snow.

Dont go jumping off a cliff just yet.  

If you want to read the whole thing, its here.....https://www.vencoreweather.com/blog/2018/2/20/140-pm-record-warmth-continues-for-another-day-in-the-eastern-usbig-changes-coming-in-march

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

There better be a big fucking buoy in Beltzville ready to pop! 

Let me check.  On the flip side of that though, is that i have this work trip thing in the middle of March, in Vegas.  Depending on whats going on in Utah, i may drive/fly/hitchhike to make some turns.  Interesting development that just happened today.  I'm gonna start really paying attention to how things work out with the buoy predictions.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Let me check.  On the flip side of that though, is that i have this work trip thing in the middle of March, in Vegas.  Depending on whats going on in Utah, i may drive/fly/hitchhike to make some turns.  Interesting development that just happened today.  I'm gonna start really paying attention to how things work out with the buoy predictions.  

What dates? I'm off from 1st-11th