Jackson hole 2018

theprogram4

2 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Every single person on this site has taken too much risk in the mtns and gotten away with it

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Except for Root...

8 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

What makes you say that?  

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Cause you only ski groomers and don't take trips out west or anything. 

But he HAS skiied under the Cabriolet . . . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Root is abusing his mod power and you can't hurt yourself at stowe and Killington skiing the blue groomers root skis.  Root you're a pussy!!!

I think that was a shot at me because I was just at stowe and Killington and 95% of the trails I skied were blue groomers like root skis. 

• 4 months later...

Where do you guys stay in Jackson Hole? I took a week off in August but have no vacation plans and thought of maybe flying to Bozeman and going to Yellowstone and Teton Park. But the hotels are just too damn expensive and I don't wanna spend any money. I can usually find hotels for $100 a night that are clean and decent, but there are none in West Yellowstone or Jackson Hole...

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Where do you guys stay in Jackson Hole? I took a week off in August but have no vacation plans and thought of maybe flying to Bozeman and going to Yellowstone and Teton Park. But the hotels are just too damn expensive and I don't wanna spend any money. I can usually find hotels for $100 a night that are clean and decent, but there are none in West Yellowstone or Jackson Hole...

Summer is the most expensive time to be out there. They usually stay at the 49'er Inn.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, saltyant said:

It’s gonna be more like 200+ for cheap hotels in Jackson hole.  

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, saltyant said:

It’s gonna be more like 200+ for cheap hotels in Jackson hole.  Bozeman you can probably stay at like a holiday inn for about $120-150.  $100 is a stretch unless you stay at the royal 7 hotel. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s gonna be more like 200+ for cheap hotels in Jackson hole.  Bozeman you can probably stay at like a holiday inn for about $120-150.  $100 is a stretch unless you stay at the royal 7 hotel. 

I was planning something like 1 night in Bozeman, 1-2 nights in Jackson Hole, and 3 nights in West Yellowstone. Guess I'll be spending $250-$300 per night then. Maybe I'll stay in Bozeman an extra day if I can find something to do there.

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I was planning something like 1 night in Bozeman, 1-2 nights in Jackson Hole, and 3 nights in West Yellowstone. Guess I'll be spending $250-$300 per night then. Maybe I'll stay in Bozeman an extra day if I can find something to do there.

Or go camping if you don’t want to pay $250-$300 a night for a hotel room that should be $100. Jackson hole also has a hostel 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich