2/24/18..better than expected..spring snow

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Just now, antman12 said:

hows the Co skifiari planning

No planning needed..booked airfare the other day and will wait a little to book rental car as rates are variable and are often the lowest a few weeks out.  I'll probably stay at the silver inn again in silverthorne. It was something like $85-90 a night and it's a couple hundred yard walk to an Irish pub that has corned beer nachos and double jack and cokes for under $9 each. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No planning needed..booked airfare the other day and will wait a little to book rental car as rates are variable and are often the lowest a few weeks out.  I'll probably stay at the silver inn again in silverthorne. It was something like $85-90 a night and it's a couple hundred yard walk to an Irish pub that has corned beer nachos and double jack and cokes for under $9 each. 

The Silver Inn is nice. I stayed there last September before I rode up Mount Evans. Very basic hotel and nothing fancy, but met my expectations.

• Like 1

Just now, saltyant said:

The Silver Inn is nice. I stayed there last September before I rode up Mount Evans. Very basic hotel and nothing fancy, but met my expectations.

Yup those are the kind of hotels I like. I usually stay at the Hyatt place at the Denver airport my last night..great free breakfast and across the street from a pizzeria uno, Outback Steakhouse, Asian restaurant and Mexican restaurant.  

On 2/25/2018 at 1:50 PM, antman12 said:

according to wunderground Mon, Tues and Weds all look promising. Same goes for Sat and Sun. I think ill be back up on tuesday night.

Took a half day at work tomorrow and should be up around 1-130. All white pants, dark blue hoodie with a black vest and mostly all black top of snowboard.... say hi.