antman12

Just left. Rode from about 1:30-515. I had to of done 18+ runs. Explored some runs I hardly/never rode before and also learned a new trick so that was fun.

i think I parked where you guys usually do but nobody was there lol.  

Ill probably be back up Sat morning. Now I’m going to attempt to get home sans GPS. 

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I'm heading up soon to make some night moves. To Doylestown I would probably just take the turnpike to quakertown and cut over 

I grew up 5 mins off of the lansdale turnpike which spoiled me because I had easy access to both 309 and the turnpike. Now I take 309(to hit the donut shop) to blue and back roads home which I haven’t memorized yet. 

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Antman I think it's great that you're back into riding 

Thanks, so am I haha. Unfortunately my season season will be just under 2 months. First time back was Feb 1st, since then ive riden 6 times, bought a new board and got a season pass. next seasons looking reeeeal good.:clap2

• Like 3

5 hours ago, antman12 said:

Third run “bombed” challenge. Super sketchy. Skidded our a bit. Then popped an Ollie off of falls and almost hit a lady. Lulz.  

Ummm. If I almost hit someone, I wouldn't brag about it. I wonder if you're the boarder some of the women I ride with saw almost clocking someone on the Falls? If so, it was a really close call. 

28 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Ummm. If I almost hit someone, I wouldn't brag about it. I wonder if you're the boarder some of the women I ride with saw almost clocking someone on the Falls? If so, it was a really close call. 

I didn't brag about it and It wasn't me...Strong generalization though, yikes.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, antman12 said:

Third run “bombed” challenge. Super sketchy. Skidded our a bit. Then popped an Ollie off of falls and almost hit a lady. Lulz.  

^

A man was killed last month by a snowboarder flying over the falls and hitting him. So when you say you almost hit someone followed by "Lulz" it sounds really callous. 

I don't know your personality and how that translates to your tone/writing style. I certainly assume you didn't mean it to sound insensitive. I'm only posting to give you some context as to why your comment may have landed badly. 

Peace.

Sally

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Was her location "in front of you"? If so, then you would have been 100% at fault if you'd hit her. 

It's Blue. There are under-skilled goobers on every trail most of the time.  If you don't like it, move someplace with off-piste and/or backcountry skiing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes I almost hit a lady who should probably not have been on that trail. It's a good thing I maneuvered my way around her as she was out of control and in a bad location. 
Smh. 
Antman not placing blame on anyone but if the lady was in front of you and something happened that's not on her. Again didn't see it so sorry if I'm off with how I'm reading it. Glad you had a good day otherwise.

3 hours ago, antman12 said:

Thanks, so am I haha. Unfortunately my season season will be just under 2 months. First time back was Feb 1st, since then ive riden 6 times, bought a new board and got a season pass. next seasons looking reeeeal good.:clap2

You should try to go up north or out west in April. 

1 hour ago, SallyCat said:

Was her location "in front of you"? If so, then you would have been 100% at fault if you'd hit her. 

It's Blue. There are under-skilled goobers on every trail most of the time.  If you don't like it, move someplace with off-piste and/or backcountry skiing. 

Yeah every run I am maneuvering my way around skiers and riders and I don't usually almost hit them. My only collision is perhaps the last ten years was in the six pack liftline. I was skiing into the liftline and some kid started skating towards means clipped me and the kid went down. I have no idea why he was skating out of the liftline. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1