3/3-3/4 weekend roll call thread...

9 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

I just bought a pair of 177 RTM 81's off Geartradedotcom for $350.  Should be here by gaper day.

Just out of curiosity, are RTMs a common quality ski? I've seen "RTMs" mentioned a million times on this board.

thanks. 

Edited by antman12

14 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

I just bought a pair of 177 RTM 81's off Geartradedotcom for $350.  Should be here by gaper day.

I have a hunch thats a troll post. It sounds too much like something I would write... Thought that was prohibited around here???

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They're Jerry skis!!! 

Nah. Guitar even rocks the R.T.M.s and he's a GS Racer. And weren't you of all people seeking a pair of RTMs to demo in Jackson Hole only one month ago??? I can probably find the exact post where you said there were 500 pairs and they were all rented out.

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nah. Guitar even rocks the R.T.M.s and he's a GS Racer. And weren't you of all people seeking a pair of RTMs to demo in Jackson Hole only one month ago??? I can probably find the exact post where you said there were 500 pairs and they were all rented out.

Guitar isn't a very aggressive skier and he's light. Yeah you're right SaltyPecker...The RTMs are the hot Jackson hole ski...even Olympic downhill gold medalist Tommy Moe skis the RTMs.  

Edit: STFU GSS it's march 1st not April 1st you wanker. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is that so you can work on your technique?  I despise making slow deliberate. I find skiing fast to be a lot easier.  The one low visibility day in Jackson hole was way more tiring because I couldn't let my skis run and was throwing them sideways a lot more. 

Yeah, skiing faster is easier. I like turning my skis and working on technique, always room for improvement. 

5 hours ago, antman12 said:

Just out of curiosity, are RTMs a common quality ski? I've seen "RTMs" mentioned a million times on this board.

thanks. 

Don't listen to those goons. They're hating on the 81s or whatever it is that Salty skis. If Salty clicked into any pair of skis, they'd be immediately denounced. I ski RTMs but for some reason I don't get the shit-stream of abuse that he gets even though I'm just as annoying and also stole a PASR's parking spot. 

#RTMs4lyfe

:rock

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

Are you going to be away for 2 weeks?

You think they'll make it until next weekend? That would be awesome. I'm worrying too much, then.  Last time I was there I saw a lot of potholes; got worried. 

Edited by SallyCat

14 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

You think they'll make it until next weekend? That would be awesome. I'm worrying too much, then.  Last time I was there I saw a lot of potholes; got worried. 

I was there yesterday, all the skid marks had been patched. Hopefully it gets cold next week. 

21 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

Dude you not 5’ tall!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At 5’9” and not an advanced skier, 170 actually isn’t a bad length.  Except that I’m really fat. My current skis are 172 and I don’t feel like I miss any extra length. I wish weather had been nicer for demo day, I wanted to try some longer skis.

Edit: I don’t know why the part about being fat is bigger than everything else. Appropriate tho

Edited by enjoralas
  • Haha 1