3/4/18..sausage Sunday.

Hey All,

I'm back from another fun day at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the lower lot around 720am and in the house were Nastar Glenn, JFDan, Atomic Jeff, Toast, Root, Ryan, NMSki, Johnny Law, Tele Matt, Schifdawg, MBike Mike, Mrs snowbunski, Enjoralea, Enjorales dad and many many others.  

Temperatures were in the 30s with moderate winds and mostly cloudy sky's.  The quad isn't running because it's currently damaged..I think a chair hit a snowgun or something.  First civilian chair twice as we got out of the gate a little early typical blue clusterfuck. First runs on challenge, sidewinder and Main Street were great soft cord.  Snow was considerably better than yesterday. Looks like they reseeded barneys bumps

i made repeats to challenge and Main Street then hit up lazy mile and Root was the fastest..must have been using the blue wax.  Skied more sidewinder and more switchback and liftlines were getting semi long on the six pack with no quad running but no real line for the Main Street and Burma chairs. Nice parking lot session and great beer and food thanks to enjorales and tele matt!!! Still not that warm windy sort of sunny. 

Looks like possible snowmaking temperatures the next two nights and a likely snowstorm Wednesday. I'm off work tomorrow will be at Blue tomorrow morming. Anybody else??

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
20 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:
How’s the neck dude?!

Feeling really good. Taking it easy and skiing reeeaaallly slow. Partly because it's the right thing to do and partly because there's more sugar and ice out here than a goddamn Rita's.

Dude way to get out there, good to see you out swinging again.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

As an aside the ice comment was a joke (although conditions are definitely not good). I have to say... I'm grateful beyond belief to be out here.

Sounds like you need some RTM’s. 

See you next weekend (hopefully)?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Shadows said:

Ill prob be up tomorrow morning. Nothing like being hung over for two days. Freaking lightweight

I had a hangover earlier from today's drinking in the lot. Just had soup, apple slices, an Arnold Palmer and water and I feel like $399 bucks. 

Probably be more like late morning for me at blue. I wanna sleep in a little. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I was there a couple hours this am. Wasn't feeling very clever on the skis today. Just felt like I kept getting in the backseat and the conditions were challenging. Oh well, I'll be back Wednesday. 

I've had days like that when I can't seem to get out of the frickin' backseat no matter what I try. Fortunately it doesn't happen all the time, and this weekend my skiing was good. I just don't get it!

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

I've had days like that when I can't seem to get out of the frickin' backseat no matter what I try. Fortunately it doesn't happen all the time, and this weekend my skiing was good. I just don't get it!

It was quite windy today. So it was just natural for you to lean forward or stay low to maintain speed, especially on that Nile Mile toward the end.

Side note.. Stopped by the ticket office to make sure all was well with my pass renewal since I never got an email confirmation. The lady said a ton of people were complaining about that (no email). Regardless... They had me as paid but no signed waiver for whatever reason so had to fill out another. Good to go for 18-19.

38 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
50 minutes ago, toast21602 said:
Today was mediocre. What is great about today is that Dom is back out on skis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Thanks dude. No joke when I see you all next weekend hugs may be in order.

As long as they are bro hugs. I don't want to feel your whiskers on my cheek.