Trip Report - 3/4/2018

saltyant

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That's cool. Looking forward to your Blue report. 

But you already did one and I don't want to steal your sunshine. Plus my tags would just get stripped again, and my trip reports are inane.

Thanks for the entertainment and meat yesterday. Good thing I made an appearance or Atomic would have banned me again. Also grateful that I did not get sprayed with O.J. I'll be sure to update my stats stat.

Edited by saltyant

17 minutes ago, saltyant said:

But you already did one and I don't want to steal your sunshine. Plus my tags would just get stripped again, and my trip reports are inane.

Thanks for the entertainment and meat yesterday. Good thing I made an appearance or Atomic would have banned me again. Also grateful that I did not get sprayed with O.J. I'll be sure to update my stats stat.

Did you ski with Ski2Live yesterday?

18 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Where are you working this week??

This weekend I'll officially make my 1,000th run of the season. Im already over unofficially because I accidentally deleted my SkiTra× file one day, but in a few days it will be legit official. You jell?

Edited by saltyant
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

This weekend I'll officially make my 1,000th run of the season. Im already over unofficially because I accidentally deleted my SkiTra× file one day, but in a few days it will be legit official. You jell?

You should hold on to your anniversary run until they open the pool. Then it's gonna be epic. You speeding up and then gliding over the water surface to the other end with confidence, smile and a GoPro on the helmet, cheered to by the crowds jealous of your RTMs. Also will get a t-shirt, but that's minor.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, eaf said:

You should hold on to your anniversary run until they open the pool. Then it's gonna be epic. You speeding up and then gliding over the water surface to the other end with confidence, smile and a GoPro on the helmet, cheered to by the crowds jealous of your RTMs. Also will get a t-shirt, but that's minor.

I'm laughing so hard..thanks for that!!

2 hours ago, eaf said:

Thanks, that's a great suggestion. RTMs are ideal for pond skimming. Maybe Saturday I'll make it my 13th run of the day, which I'm pretty sure will be run 1,000. Might even dress up like a gaper. The Go Pro addition will be brilliant.

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Thanks, that's a great suggestion. RTMs are ideal for pond skimming. Maybe Saturday I'll make my 13th run of the day, which I'm pretty sure will be run 1,000. Might even dress up like a gaper. The Go Pro addition will be brilliant.

Wear a chicken suit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks, that's a great suggestion. RTMs are ideal for pond skimming. Maybe Saturday I'll make it my 13th run of the day, which I'm pretty sure will be run 1,000. Might even dress up like a gaper. The Go Pro addition will be brilliant.

Run number 16.  I talked matt Edge and you're invited to his karaoke party in May. You can carpool with Toast. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, zzslope said:

The Johnstown flood museum is worth the trip, what a story.

I rarely get to do the touristy things because they usually close right after Im done working. I could run through it on my one hour lunch break but I like to stop and read everything.