Trip Report - 3/4/2018

saltyant

Just now, saltyant said:

I rarely get to do the touristy things because they usually close right after Im done working. I could run through it on my one hour lunch break but I like to stop and read everything.

You're right, you would want to take more than an hour to take everything in, plus there is a movie. You could ride the cable car up the mountain to the restaurant on top.

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What's for lunch today?  I have clam chowder.  

MacDonalds. Very mediocre. Slightly burnt tendies and fries weren't hot. Also got a honey mustard snackwrap with the honey mustard on the side instead of directly on the snackwrap. Hopefully dinner will be better.

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

MacDonalds. Very mediocre. Slightly burnt tendies and fries weren't hot. Also got a honey mustard snackwrap with the honey mustard on the side instead of directly on the snackwrap. Hopefully dinner will be better.

How many dollars do you have left for dinner? I'm surprised how thin you are with all the fast food and Chinese buffets you eat

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How many dollars do you have left for dinner? I'm surprised how thin you are with all the fast food and Chinese buffets you eat

Im up to 170 pounds from 155 last year. Haven't exercised at all since early October. If the warm weather ever gets here I'll drop back down from biking. Im guessing I have enough money left for a 20 piece McNugget.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Im up to 170 pounds from 155 last year. Haven't exercised at all since early October. If the warm weather ever gets here I'll drop back down from biking. Im guessing I have enough money left for a 20 piece McNugget.

Wow 170 bahahahaha you should bring your bike with you on work trips so you can ride after work. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

On 3/13/2018 at 4:52 PM, saltyant said:

Salty are you out by Blue knob again this week??  Any snow?

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty are you out by Blue knob again this week??  Any snow?

Resurrection of another great thread. There's lots of powdees outside. My coworker called it powdees instead of freshies so that's what I've been calling it all week. My 170s are in the car but I didn't bring my boots, helmet, goggles, GoPro or snow pants. So I won't be skiing this week.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Resurrection of another great thread. There's lots of powdees outside. My coworker called it powdees instead of freshies so that's what I've been calling it all week. My 170s are in the car but I didn't bring my boots, helmet, goggles, GoPro or snow pants. So I won't be skiing this week.

thats a mistake.

• Sad 1