Trip Report - 3/4/2018

saltyant

47 minutes ago, saltyant said:

That's ok. The snow is better when it's groomed so that stuff doesn't get in my face.

If so we'll have to have a Camelback PASR day. My pass there is good for the rest of the season. Maybe next year everyone on here will buy Camelback passes instead.

I’ll be there this Saturday, unless they forget to open again. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

We always say we’re gonna get there for opening, but usually end up about 30 min after. Usually ski til early afternoon. 

Ok. Have to get an oil change Saturday morning so I'll shoot for early afternoon. I just hate searching for a parking spot at that time. It's probably going to be packed this weekend. If we dont meet up I'll see you Sunday at the True Blue.

Edited by saltyant

3 hours ago, saltyant said:

Ok. Have to get an oil change Saturday morning so I'll shoot for early afternoon. I just hate searching for a parking spot at that time. It's probably going to be packed this weekend. If we dont meet up I'll see you Sunday at the True Blue.

Get the oil change after skiing Saturday.  

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Get the oil change after skiing Saturday.  

Was planning to wake up, have coffee, get oil change, go for Chinese, and then do one last evening sesh at the Camel before moving on to True Blue. Last year I loved night skiing and the lack of crowds, even on a Saturday night. I'll try to get there before Enjoralas leaves so we can do a few runs.

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Was planning to wake up, have coffee, get oil change, go for Chinese, and then do one last evening sesh at the Camel before moving on to True Blue. Last year I loved night skiing and the lack of crowds, even on a Saturday night. I'll try to get there before Enjoralas leaves so we can do a few runs.

Do you make your own coffee or go to Starbucks??

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

6 cups a day...wow just wow..I hope you tip the paperboy. Do you call coffee Joe?  I call coffee Lashonda because it's dark and bold!!!

Nah. But I did order a Hazelnut Mocha Coconutmilk Macchiato from Starbucks the other day.

Edited by saltyant

On 3/8/2018 at 1:01 PM, enjoralas said:

We always say we’re gonna get there for opening, but usually end up about 30 min after. Usually ski til early afternoon. 

I'm thinking about going for around 10 tomorrow. I'll let you know once I arrive.

Edited by saltyant