Boreal. FFS

SallyCat

Tried to sneak away for some evening skiing and went to Boreal, because they are open until 9 and because they are on the Max Pass.

Had my own boots and figured I'd demo. Fail #1 on my part: no demos. 

Fail #2: thinking I could get food at 6pm at a resort that's open until 9. Nope.

But I had a shitty day and really wanted to ski, so I rented. That's right: I channeled my inner Salty and rented 170 Volkls. 74s.

IMG_3967.thumb.JPG.bf3b1629e52784481d4b6659c01493b9.JPG

I did about four runs and gave up. It was too horrible.

Edited by SallyCat
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Boreal looking good

Shitty trip, shithole ski area, shit skis. I can't take anymore of these trips. The last candidate for this job interviews on March 24. So after all this: "we'll get back to you in April." Fuck teaching, Fuck all of this. 

Shitty trip, shithole ski area, shit skis. I can't take anymore of these trips. The last candidate for this job interviews on March 24. So after all this: "we'll get back to you in April." Fuck teaching, Fuck all of this. 

Stay in the LV and get your $399 pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

[Shitty place, shitty school, crappy snow... And look, a fucking full house too, not a single one of them calling sick]

Settle down people, settle down! Fucking quiet, I said!

Open your textbooks to page 84... For those deaf asses who can't hear, EIGHTY FOUR, not some fucking 74. Look at yourself, you call yourself a man? Thin like a twig, wavering in the wind, no fucking wonder you can't count. EIGHTY FOUR! Burly and swift, like myself. Here I'm at my desk, and now I'm by your side pounding this fucking wisdom into your stupid ass head.

[Oh, what a shit hole... And where is that asshole who promised to call me in May, still licking his balls, I suppose...]

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, eaf said:

[Shitty place, shitty school, crappy snow... And look, a fucking full house too, not a single one of them calling sick]

Settle down people, settle down! Fucking quiet, I said!

Open your textbooks to page 84... For those deaf asses who can't hear, EIGHTY FOUR, not some fucking 74. Look at yourself, you call yourself a man? Thin like a twig, wavering in the wind, no fucking wonder you can't count. EIGHTY FOUR! Burly and swift, like myself. Here I'm at my desk, and now I'm by your side pounding this fucking wisdom into your stupid ass head.

[Oh, what a shit hole... And where is that asshole who promised to call me in May, still licking his balls, I suppose...]

That was great. 

10 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

I don't know wtf that was. But I'm back to strongly disliking Eaf, so at least there's some order in the world. 

You wanna dislike us check this out. This is either from Saturday or Sunday...epic at Heavenly!!!!  This could be you if you get the job in Truckee!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

ou wanna dislike us check this out. This is either from Saturday or Sunday...epic at Heavenly!!!!  This could be you if you get the job in Truckee!!!

I only dislike Eaf. 

Can't watch; I'm not going to get any of these jobs. Just a vibe, but a strong one. I need a plan B and a place to live that's near good mountain biking and skiing but has a low cost of living. I don't suppose there are any places like that left. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

I only dislike Eaf. 

Can't watch; I'm not going to get any of these jobs. Just a vibe, but a strong one. I need a plan B and a place to live that's near good mountain biking and skiing but has a low cost of living. I don't suppose there are any places like that left. 

Maybe like West Virginia???   New Hampshire.  In the Rockies I doubt that..maybe somewhere like Winnemucca Nevada but that's 2 hours to Tahoe. 

Gonna be hard to find somewhere with a lower cost of living than the Lehigh valley with the same amount of creature comforts.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Gonna be hard to find somewhere with a lower cost of living than the Lehigh valley with the same amount of creature comforts.  

Yeah, I have a feeling I'm going to end up in VT or NH. 

32 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nothing wrong with that.  It's where there are a lot of private schools.  If you can speak fluent Spanish the Allentown school district is hiring.  

Oh, if I deploy plan B I won't teach. I think I need a year off to get my mojo back. 

25 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Oh, if I deploy plan B I won't teach. I think I need a year off to get my mojo back. 

You'd actually probably love working in an Amazon warehouse or something.  You'd never have to bring work home with you.  Plan B reminds me of this..not a worry for me because I don't go past third base with girls. 

IMG_2822.JPG

• Haha 1