PowWow 3-7-18

toast21602

3 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

What time you going skiing? I’m heading up after work tomorrow so hope to see you there. Anyone else riding tomorrow night?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll be up. Should be pullin in around 445-5 ish. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Jealous as shit...yet again. I'm 100% there tomorrow evening

I should be there tomorrow night.  Drying all my stuff out now. Give us an ETA!!!  I think my arm is just muscle issue..similar to what I did 12 years ago. Doesn't hurt unless I lift it...I haven't looked at the bottom of my shiros.  I only hit about 60 rocks on the bike trail and marquee route. 

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I should be there tomorrow night.  Drying all my stuff out now. Give us an ETA!!!  I think my arm is just muscle issue..similar to what I did 12 years ago. Doesn't hurt unless I lift it...I haven't looked at the bottom of my shiros.  I only hit about 60 rocks on the bike trail and marquee route. 

What happened to "check yourself before you wreck yourself" and staying on piste if the snow isn't deep enough?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Strike two...you're like the strict mom I never had. I told you what happened..

And you told me you didn't goto the doctor despite not being able to lift your arm above your head.  Don't be so fucking stubborn.  Go to the doctor.

If I don't see paperwork from a doctor by tomorrow at 5pm you're banned for a week.  Shots fired!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

And you told me you didn't goto the doctor despite not being able to lift your arm above your head.  Don't be so fucking stubborn.  Go to the doctor.

If I don't see paperwork from a doctor by tomorrow at 5pm you're banned for a week.  Shots fired!

Then ban me. I won't be able to organize the PASR party 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1