PowWow 3-7-18

toast21602

4 hours ago, Shadows said:

Yo enjo i saw you with the gopro on i think. Lets see some titty sparklers

I had it on before lunch, but it looks like all the footage has iced over lens from the snowfall. Waiting on the rest to upload and I’ll watch it all to see if there is anything worth grabbing.

Planning to bring the DSLR out Sunday to get some onslope shots

• Like 4

12 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I should be there tomorrow night.  Drying all my stuff out now. Give us an ETA!!!  I think my arm is just muscle issue..similar to what I did 12 years ago. Doesn't hurt unless I lift it...I haven't looked at the bottom of my shiros.  I only hit about 60 rocks on the bike trail and marquee route. 

Lots of dumb lines were skied yesterday, Im assuming some of them were your lines. Have you ever looked at the rocks and stumps under the 6er? Its tough to cover 12" tall rocks and stumps with 6" of snow..... It was a little crispy till I go there, but the bumps were great! 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, GSSucks said:

Lots of dumb lines were skied yesterday, Im assuming some of them were your lines. Have you ever looked at the rocks and stumps under the 6er? Its tough to cover 12" tall rocks and stumps with 6" of snow..... It was a little crispy till I go there, but the bumps were great! 

Ahh I went to take a piss off the side of sidewinder and got lost.  

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I'm all clear..I don't think I'm gonna ski tonight I'll wait till Saturday give my arm some chance to rest a little.  It's a muscle contusion. Similar to what I did 12 years ago. No sling, no Vicodin...

Sooo a bruise? lol

Its good that you went to get it check out though.

Edited by antman12
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Sooo a bruise? lol

Its good that you went to get it check out though.

I wasn't gonna get it checked out but was nervous I had some sort of fracture or torn rotator cuff. Google and webMD made me nervous.  I still can't lift my arm all the way up and doctor said that's normal.  

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I wasn't gonna get it checked out but was nervous I had some sort of fracture or torn rotator cuff. Google and webMD made me nervous.  I still can't lift my arm all the way up and doctor said that's normal.  

NEVER look on WebMD. All it will do is make you nervous haha.

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Thanks I'm taking my time getting into work and at the diner and guy at diner was saying that everybody had off yesterday for nothing.  I wanted to say,"OK"

haha Where did this "ok" response come from?

inb4 "ok"

43 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I'm all clear..I don't think I'm gonna ski tonight I'll wait till Saturday give my arm some chance to rest a little.  It's a muscle contusion. Similar to what I did 12 years ago. No sling, no Vicodin...

Hope this did not cause you to miss karaoke last night. 

• Like 2

I just checked out the bases of my Shiros and they're in surprisingly good shape for how many rocks I hit..just some small nicks no edge damage or core shots.  The top sheet underfoot is starting to slightly delaminate but that began back when I had a runaway ski earlier this season. Maybe I'll sell them in the Nestors tent sale for $300 lol

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

Did you take sodium bicarbonate to treat that and then monitor the pH of your urine until it was between 7-8?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I monitor that pH daily anyway so it wasn't much of a burden. 

• Like 2