PowWow 3-7-18

toast21602

31 minutes ago, Shadows said:

6 broke for like half an hour so i called it. Gear is soaked anyway

Yeah, I was one of the last chairs up before it broke and the top area reeked of burning engine oil or something. It's back running for now. 

Pretty good day. Actually really good day. Wouldve enjoyed staying longer but my stuff was soaked and the 6 wasnt sounding too reliable. 

First runs were dope. Couple inches on groomed. Snow got heavy after parking lot beers around 11ish. Everything from then on was so fresh. All the spines on the edges were perfect. Poppin in and out on pretty deep stuff. Bumps were real prime too.

i got stuff to do now but i  wish i was out there still. Wouldve stayed till the sun went down.

Great day. Hope the arms ok doug. Def wanted to ski a few more runs after lunch, i hopped on the 6 after toast and law left, but the 6 just seemed cranky, and stopped alot, so i wanted to end my day on a high note without getting stuck on it, so i rolled. Decent ride home. Roads got just a little interesting around mid county. Delco got a foot easy. Lets see what monday might have in store. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Great day. Hope the arms ok doug. Def wanted to ski a few more runs after lunch, i hopped on the 6 after toast and law left, but the 6 just seemed cranky, and stopped alot, so i wanted to end my day on a high note without getting stuck on it, so i rolled. Decent ride home. Roads got just a little interesting around mid county. Delco got a foot easy. Lets see what monday might have in store. 

See any snow sculptures? 

• Like 1

Jealous as shit...yet again. I'm 100% there tomorrow evening

What time you going skiing? I’m heading up after work tomorrow so hope to see you there. Anyone else riding tomorrow night?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1