3/8/18 - S’mores Skillets & Hot Cocoa!

toast21602

58 minutes ago, eaf said:

1 hour ago, eaf said:

What's nuts is that they had the quad running empty for some time. So it's operational.

Operational is step one. Able to carry humans is step two. From what i understand that thing got pretty messed up. 

#fortheculture
><a href=https://www.paskiandride.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2018_03/5C22516D-FF1F-41E0-8D94-EAED5B02CFC5.thumb.jpeg.3e5a1ec0ffacad6901ff795870d19359.jpeg' alt='5C22516D-FF1F-41E0-8D94-EAED5B02CFC5.thumb.jpeg.3e5a1ec0ffacad6901ff795870d19359.jpeg'>

Still looks pretty good up there this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey all!

Just got back from a a quick after work session. Pulled in around 445 and was on the 6er by 5. Couple random things:The carousel was pretty filled up the whole time but I was solo so I was able to make the best of the line. A ski patroler said the quad is fixed and will be up this weekend. Seeing *some* of the tracks under the lift made me SMH, so much debris and risk. Varying conditions all around, mash potatoes in spots, nice packed power in some spots and other ice spots from snow being pushed off. Waxed my board and holy sh*t what a difference it made. Annnnd rode the bumps twice(!) for no other reason than seeing you guys mention them, good time. 

Lazy Mile>switchback>burma>bumps>razors>paradise>bumps>sidewinder>challenge>switchback.

Ill be up Sat am:vaping:

7 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Antman I would have looked from you had I known who to look for. Almost forgot to mention it was really nice seeing / skiing with Mr. NMSki who I haven't seen since the party room in WY as well as Matthew Edge and his buddy (who I don't think posts here).

No worries Ridge.

23 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Snowing at Blue. Looks like a fresh inch.  Wow this weekend is gonna be nice. 

We did get just under an inch of snow this morning. Made for a slippery run. This weekend will definitely be pretty nice. Hopefully a role call thread will be started, and more specifically for the party. Know anyone who normally does that?

15 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

We did get just under an inch of snow this morning. Made for a slippery run. This weekend will definitely be pretty nice. Hopefully a role call thread will be started, and more specifically for the party. Know anyone who normally does that?

I don't even think a roll call thread is needed. Seems like everybody will be out. Maybe even Zonked 

• Like 1