3/8/18

momskeeztoo

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

They all brought their lunches in the lodge. I meant to buy a Subway yesterday which would have been substantially cheaper but was too lazy to go out after work, so now I am paying the price. The upside is burgers at Ski lodges are very good.

Are you being sarcastic about ski lodge burgers?  Usually they are wrapped in foil and sit under a heat lamp and cost like $9

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Are you being sarcastic about ski lodge burgers?  Usually they are wrapped in foil and sit under a heat lamp and cost like $9

No I'm actually not. I don't like burgers at most sports bars and restaurants. The buns are soggy and they put too much garbage on them. But for whatever reason the burgers I had this season here and Jackson Frost were really good. The server told me It was fresh too. 

You should come here some time, I think they have more vert than Blue or it's really close.

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

No I'm actually not. I don't like burgers at most sports bars and restaurants. The buns are soggy and they put too much garbage on them. But for whatever reason the burgers I had this season here and Jackson Frost were really good. The server told me It was fresh too. 

You should come here some time, I think they have more vert than Blue or it's really close.

Blue has 150' more.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blues runout is 130 vert for those keeping score at home. 

Also should probably subtract the 30' difference based on the molehill they put the top of Comet on, so we can give then a legit 920 if your runout figure is accurate.

So they beat Elk by a yard 

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Also should probably subtract the 30' difference based on the molehill they put the top of Comet on, so we can give then a legit 920 if your runout figure is accurate.

And I'm sure elk is steep right off the top of the lift and right to the lift. Runouts are good. Saves your legs. I'd rather coast at the end of a run than hockey stop. 

On 3/9/2018 at 12:47 PM, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Elk vert is roughly 920 even though they advertise 1000'. Blue might have more vert but elk is higher elevation.