3/9 Packed Powder Fun!

SallyCat

Really fun day. Sunnier than the forecast predicted, amazing snow. ROTD for me was Main st.

Was a bit crowded late morning but has really thinned out. 

I quit my job and am moving to Vermont! So I celebrated today by enjoying a great Friday at Blue. 

IMG_4002.thumb.JPG.368ae13cccd72e6a0433ce5b5f025bad.JPG

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Nice ! Enjoy VT Do you know where your going yet ?

Probably the Rutland area (I know, I know. This is not an aesthetic decision!). I have people there I can stay with and who can help me get set up. 

Edited by SallyCat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SallyCat said:

Probably the Rutland area (I know, I know. This is not an aesthetic decision!). I have people there I can stay with and who can help me get set up. 

Rutvegas is cool, I like Roots, Kelvans, the palms, table 24 and Little Harrys as far as places to eat.

Sugar shack is ok but waaaaay too many people, Johnny Boys I think is better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Congrats Sally! We celebrating this Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could. I have to drive up to VT tomorrow to help out with some family stuff. Lucky me, though, I can basically stay there until the snow melts!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Sally is today your last day at Blue for the season?

Oh, no!!!! I guess it is!!!  Everything happened so fast this week I didn't even realize that. I will be bringing my mad cat lady skillz to the bike park, though!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Shadows said:

you should write a book

About rutvegas ?

I always wanted to write a skiing version of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle maintenance where it's partially a guide book to skiing, eating and experiencing VT and partially a collection of random ass funny shit that kind of explains VT.....place is so strange in a way, if you hang out there any decent amount of time you run into funny weird shit.

• Like 4

Really fun day. Sunnier than the forecast predicted, amazing snow. ROTD for me was Main st.
Was a bit crowded late morning but has really thinned out. 
I quit my job and am moving to Vermont! So I celebrated today by enjoying a great Friday at Blue. 
IMG_4002.thumb.JPG.368ae13cccd72e6a0433ce5b5f025bad.JPG

Wishing you nothing but awesome successful vibes (however you define success)! Your ski game will get a huge kick start rolling Vt daily opposed to our beloved pokes
  • Like 4

About rutvegas ?
I always wanted to write a skiing version of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle maintenance where it's partially a guide book to skiing, eating and experiencing VT and partially a collection of random ass funny shit that kind of explains VT.....place is so strange in a way, if you hang out there any decent amount of time you run into funny weird shit.

I loved that book