3/9 Packed Powder Fun!

SallyCat

32 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Wow I didn’t even get to say bye!

Good luck @SallyCat, see you at Killington sometime. We will for sure pour a little out and cheers for you tomorrow 🍻

I know, I'm so sorry!  I really wanted to be there Sunday!

I would stay through the weekend if I could, but my mom (who is a bit disabled because of a household fall a while back) has been having a hard time trying to be independent living in rural VT without being able to drive, etc. Her house just sold so my siblings and I are doing a quick hustle to get the place packed up, stuff sold, and her moved into her new digs down in Providence (senior living community). I need to be up there tomorrow to coordinate with my sister, who's leaving Monday. 

Anyway, that's a lot of info to say that I'm super sorry I won't be able to say goodbye in person. But I do want to say it's been a pleasure meeting you all and I appreciate everyone's friendliness both in person and on the forum.  This place is a great source of general information and awesome trip reports, but it's also such an absolute riot to read that I'll keep checking in for sure!  

Have a great time Sunday. I'll raise a glass to you all from the Green Mountains tomorrow!

Very best wishes!

Sally

• Like 5