3/10/18..midwinter snow..lots of PASRs..BMDI

15 minutes ago, eaf said:

Wow, I didn't know snowboarders liked bumps. Actually, I don't believe I've ever seen one on bumps...

Sure some do.  TP4 and VTMark like the bumps and I think Schifdawg likes the bumps.  There's usually a snowboard category in the blue mountain Bump competition. 

18 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

The park does look good. I might bring my park skis tomorrow to hit a rail or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure, do it. 

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Im glad you rode the bumps for the culture. 

#fortheculture

15 minutes ago, eaf said:

Wow, I didn't know snowboarders liked bumps. Actually, I don't believe I've ever seen one on bumps...

Every once in a while you'll see a snowboarder. I kept reading these guys post about them so now I'm into them. 

55 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I dont know if youre allowed to post here anymore. 

Dont get me wrong, they  certainly have their shortcomings.  It's about the quantifier.  One can only do so much with a shitty, unpredictable climate to make snow and are left to fend for themselves when riot police are more appropriate to handle a typical weekend crowd.

Alas, have no fear.  I won't actually post much because I won't really have much to add.  No inane TRs a la Salty and his RTMs

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, ATLfromNJ said:

Dont get me wrong, they  certainly have their shortcomings.  It's about the quantifier.  One can only do so much with a shitty, unpredictable climate to make snow and are left to fend for themselves when riot police are more appropriate to handle a typical weekend crowd.

Alas, have no fear.  I won't actually post much because I won't really have much to add.  No inane TRs a la Salty and his RTMs

Where in Dirty Jersey are you from?  Maybe we can carpool?  

PASR loves a good carpool. 

Just now, ATLfromNJ said:

Lk Hopatcong.  Would love to be able to go out more, but the work/life balance is hard enough without an hour plus drive for a hobby.  

Wow, nice same county too. I’ve spent a decade structuring my life to let me make that hour plus drive as often as possible. 

Do you ride bikes?

7 hours ago, ATLfromNJ said:

Lk Hopatcong.  Would love to be able to go out more, but the work/life balance is hard enough without an hour plus drive for a hobby.  

PASRs don't let an hour drive slide as an excuse, plus this board will probably help get you out more. Welcome to the board ATL!

• Like 1