3/11..nice snow..Party

Hey All

I'm back from a fun day at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot around 710am and there were already some PASRs there popping champagne and drinking mimosas. I had a few mimosas and a Boston cream donut from Antman, sticky bun from PARidge and half ah Atomic Jeff bagel. 

First run was on razora which turned out to be the run of the day. It was smooth and softened a bit later..plus it was wide open except for one run when they were training on the lower part. Sidewinder was ok, Switchback was better and Main Street was a carpet. Nightmare to Dreamweaver a was also really good. 

Went to the lot for some beers and snacks and Enjorales even had bacon ready which were devoured like a game of hungry hungry hippos.  Went back out for a few runs more Razors and nightmare Dreamweaver. Liftlines were pretty long still around 5 minutes in the VIP lines but lifts were stopping a lot.  Then back to the lot for more beer, champagne and tons of good food my favorites were the steak, spanakopita and ribs.  

Thw sun sun was out most of the day, temperatures were nice and so many PASRs out in not even gonna list them all. I ended up leading out around 4pm..like ice Cube said,"Today was a good day". Lifestyle pictures to come. 

• Like 1

First non blue employee down challenge. Could do that all day. Razors, main, switch, nmdw to follow. 

parking lot sesh is top notch. Huge props to enjo. big thanks to the good beer guys. 

Nice to meet ant. Good to see ski2live, salty; whatever.

snow was great. Crowds were not. So it goes

great official end of the season. 

j1RbHVF.jpg

• Like 1

Really fun day. Thanks to everybody that showed up and provided food, liquids, services, of just there to hang. It was great being out there with everyone and meeting some new people. Conditions in the lot and the mountain were fantastic. I even brought out my park skis to hit a rail of two.

3482b66f618994c09375c093778388fa.jpg

19ffee1f1a76db342de1e6b1635475c5.jpg

e9fa81aa4be9fef93033741ff0f63890.jpg

dee8da842d1a0b6a3023af50fc28544a.jpg

c9b1859341e6b87523a02c8aa5a78bee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hey all,
    Pulled into the lot around 715 and a few guys were already there. champagne was flowing and donuts, bagels and other stuff consumed. We all commented about how it was a little weird driving up due to daylight savings time. "we sacrificed an hour of sleep for an hour of better conditions", I believe it was Mattedge who said this. We all finally made it to the 6er around 830, very late for PASR standards, lol.

First run down razors and I had no chance to keep up with you guys but thanks for waiting at the top. After that it was Burma>Bumps>Lazy>Switchback<Burma,Sidewinder and finally chute. Overall very fun midwinter conditions all around in the morning before hitting the lot.

Hit the lot for about 30 minutes which included some SLAMMIN bacon from Enjoralas. Then went back out for 6 more runs. The carousels were full for both the quad and 6er but the VIP line for the quad was clutch.

Finally hit the lot for about an hour and just hung out. It was nice to meet all of you for the first time and hanging out with everyone in general. Thanks for all of the food too.

• Like 1

Excellent day all around.  Great people, great food (thanks again Enjorales for all the meat!!), great conditions, great vibes.

Wish I could have hung longer, but familial duties unfortunately take priority.

Thanks all for another superb end of season party and another day in paradise!

Words don't describe how much fun yesterday was.  Skiing with the biggest group of assholes in PA and loads of meat under the full sun.  Life is pretty fucking good.  The after-meat skiing was Razor's laps as much I my legs could take, it was so good between 12-3p.

I'll post some of the pics I took later this morning.

• Like 3

Seriously amazing day. Yesterday is what it's all about. Good dudes, great grilling, sunshine, and awesome snow. Also serious hats off to Enjoralas. Man you have some serious skills. Very thankful and impressed. 

• Like 1